Not feeling good today!

Hi, Mum always had Elvis on in the house and l find it comforting to occasionally play one of her (or mine) cds whilst l’m doing stuff…yes it is a little upsetting but oddly comforting too…Mum also has 3 Elvis clocks and those l can’t remove them yet but her favourite was a wristwatch which has a guitar as a secondhand and that is definitely going nowhere because she wore it everywhere…some things are slightly easier than others but l have to do things when l’m ready and by myself…take care

1 Like

I am an Elvis fan too :heart:

Triggers to grief can just pop up from no where …I had to copy my car insurance and the word widow on the new policy just lept out from the page ! Then the tears and despair rose up all again…leaving me feeling exhausted once again !

2 Likes

I also loathe the word and the phrase ‘late husband’. He was never late his whole life and often teased for always being early. I loved being my husbands wife. I still am and he is my husband and always will be. Such simple words are like a knife through our already broken hearts.:broken_heart:

2 Likes

Bab 1
I cannot bear the W word, I refuse to use it.
MaryL

1 Like

Good for you Mary. After your long and very happy marriage to Stan you will always be his wife and he your husband.xx

Thank you for understanding, Jobar. You are quite right, I shall always be Stan’s wife and he my husband. :heart:

1 Like

I cant stand the word either MaryL …but what ever you need to apply for that W word pops up …but it’s just a word…and cant take away from us that we are Mrs and proud of it to…hope you are keeping ok x

1 Like

Yes jobar …simple words but like knives to the heart …

1 Like