Overwhelmed today

I feel for you Galaxy75.

I don’t know how to manage to keep going at the moment. Keep going for what future exactly?

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer some time ago. It was caught early and appears to be inactive but I am monitored regularly. I spoke to my consultant yesterday who said all recent test results were good and nothing to worry about. I had to feign happiness at the news while actually a part of me was disappointed.

1 Like

I think j understand the mixed and confusing reaction to your good medical news. You have a tough journey ahead I think. Please try to be pleased about your good news, the future might hold happiness, I certainly hope for some relief from this all enveloping grief otherwise there is no point in anything. My partner always made the best of things even when he was in hospital and I feel it’s a waste not to try and see the future with an element of enthusiasm.
Take care

2 Likes

HI @JerryH
Yes i had ovarian cancer 2 years back ave had all treatment and operations now 3 monthly follow ups last 2 years my levels have been ok so positive going forward who knows but have to believe i will survive.
Going on my first appointment without my husband this month strange doing things on our own now.
I hope you continue to be fine with your prostate cancer journey.
Take care
Lynne

3 Likes

Wow some tough stories, I hope you keep getting those good results, keep positive x.

2 Likes