Parents

Hi
I’m new here. Last year November the 15th, I lost my mum :broken_heart:, and three weeks after her funeral my dad. Mum’s death was two days before my birthday, and I was given her cause of death on my birthday. Her death was awful, and I have had cbt therapy, but don’t feel it’s helped much. I feel so much anger towards a certain Pharmacy, who started the downward spiral to my mums death, and the way she was treated in hospital.
I don’t feel I’ve started grieving due to it.
I also had no help from my brother.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the loss of your mum and dad, @Pinkie2 - that is devastating. You might want to connect with @Larkygirl who also sadly lost both her parents very close together. They posted this thread earlier today:

Please keep reaching out and know you are not alone.

Take care,
Seaneen

1 Like

Thanks for your lovely comment. :heart:
At the moment I’m trying to figure out how to reply to messages, so hope you see this reply

1 Like

So sorry for your loss, I hope coming here helps a little with you grief and the tough times that are ahead of you. I know it’s not easy and I still miss my mum and it’s been just over a year for me now. We was very close and I’m surrounded by memories every day.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss too. :broken_heart: