Photo Gallery of our partners

@Lonely thank you xx

2 Likes

Oh Hazel
Thats lovely and you have loving memories of him xx

2 Likes

@Shelley50 thank you xx

My husband Alan whilst on a family holiday in Rome.

17 Likes

I love the mannequins he is standing in front of, a lovely photo.

2 Likes

Great photo. Alan looked like a man with a great sense of humour.

Our middle son suggested to his dad that he should be flagging the planes down for EasyJet when he colour co-ordinated with the aircraft!

3 Likes

My beautiful Mum passed 5 weeks ago at just 50 years old, miss her so much :heart:

20 Likes

Is thisvuour mum jess ? Aw shes lovely xx

It sure is :heart: and she truly is lovely everyone that knew her loved her, goodness I’m so upset she’s gone it still doesn’t feel real x

3 Likes

I know what you mean ! Doesnt seem real to lose someone we loved so much. Im sorry for your loss and hope you have people around to support you xx

I do but they can only help so much unfortunately and I often feel like I’m burdening them. Her mother (my grandma) is still here and is also struggling with the loss of her daughter and I feel worried about her health and scared of losing her to one day :broken_heart:

1 Like

Oh Jess she is lovely and so sad to be taken so young.
Your memories of her will be there forever.
I lost my Mum 5 yrs ago and still have tears but she was a lot older than your Mum and had a good life.
Lost my husband John 6 mths ago. Life is cruel but we all have to carry on as they would have wanted us too.
It does get a little easier with time but I do understand how you must be feeling.
We are all here for you and saying how you feel will help.
Look after yourself
Love xx

1 Like

My only wish is that I’ll see her again. This has certainly tested my beliefs for sure.
I’m having a hard time at the monent with my memories but I believe it’s my mind shutting part off to protect me but I sure hope they’ll come back to me eventually cause I know I have a lot x

2 Likes

Yeh know what you mean … i feel like that sometimes. My daughter lost her dad ( my husband) at 60 and i know that upsets her when my mum and dad are still alive ! Hard to take isnt it ? X :heart: god bless … you just gotta hang in there and the pain will ease … promise. Look after your grandma too - you’re gonna need each other xx

2 Likes

This is my Ian. Taken in 2012 I think. He died in August 22 from complications following a lung transplant and he was only 51. He was amazing and I miss him so much.

19 Likes

Oh I’ve just realised this thread was for photos of peoples partners i do apologise lol just wanted to share how beautiful my mum was x

3 Likes

Don’t apologise ! Its fine :slightly_smiling_face: nice to see your mum x

1 Like

I am doing my best to look after my Grandma, at the moment I’m trying to avoid talking to her about it as much as I possibly can because when I mention it she tells me I’m setting her off again and I don’t want to cause her anymore pain.

1 Like

I know its a hard one ! So you know you can chat online to cruse bereavment one to one if you need bit of counselling. I used them a lot.in the early days when the.grief is really strong xx