Photo Gallery of our partners

Not sure if this is allowed but thought it might be nice as we all talk about our lost loved one’s, that we share our photo’s of them so they are not faceless
Here’s my Jim
FB_IMG_1649502014386~2

38 Likes

Such a lovely photo, thank you for sharing it :blue_heart:

There’s a recent thread here you might want to look at too: Loved Ones Photo Wallboard

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t see that. Thank you

Aw :slight_smile: i cant upload my photo of my hubby cos no idea how to do it ! Lol x

1 Like

My Chris. Miss you xx

21 Likes

Hi @Deb5 ,

I’m sorry you’ve been having trouble posting a picture on the Online Community. Here are some instructions to help you get started.

How do I put a picture in my post?

• When you are composing your post, click the picture symbol in the bar at the top of the compose box.

• Click the ‘choose files’ button![Insert picture|690x260]
  • A box will pop up showing you files on your computer. Navigate to where your photo is saved
  • Click on your chosen photo and click the ‘open’ button.
  • Click the pink ‘upload’ button

For more help on how to use the community, please see our Help using this site - Sue Ryder Online Bereavement Community - if you have any more questions, please do let us know.

Best wishes,
Alex

2 Likes

my roy november 2022

23 Likes

20 Likes

taken at our sons wedding :frowning:

17 Likes

My partner of 22yrs
Cheryl i miss you so so much.
This photo was taken down london as i competed in a national fish filleting competition…
2yrs before her diagnosis.

4 Likes

My husband Colin, who died on 10 April 2020 of Covid. I was not allowed to be with him. I miss him so much and will always love him.

18 Likes

My husband Alan who lost his battle with cancer 20th Oct last year
17154_1118873831602_3932845_n

16 Likes

My husband John died on 17th Oct 2022 almost 6 months. I miss him so much and life is so lonely without the love of my life for 38 yrs.
Forever in my heart Darling

19 Likes

This my husband Doug, taken on holiday at Brixham Harbour, taken 2013

Debbie

16 Likes

16 Likes

My Martin, just last year… :broken_heart:x

9 Likes

Aw so young dottie:( xx

4 Likes

Hi Dottie
So young to be lost. At least I had a good few years together with John.
A lovely photo and lovely memories.
Take care
Shelleyx

4 Likes

A picture of my handsome husband Peter before he got parkinsons and died from covid april 24th 2020. The love of my life.

19 Likes

My handsome husband

17 Likes