Photo Gallery of our partners

Your mum was beautiful and her eyes are so kind. It’s a beautiful picture and I am so sorry for your loss. :heart:xx

1 Like

She was really kind to and always thought about others ect i just can’t believe she has left this world :cry:

1 Like

I know its hard to accept.they no.longer here isnt it when they been here all your life … in my case 37.years with my.husband xx

1 Like

IMG-20221218-WA0028~2
My wonderful husband Michael taken from me far to soon 4 months ago :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

20 Likes

Yeh 4 mobths for me too ! Rubbish isnt it ? Miss him everyday ! You look really happy there. My husband made me happy too :slight_smile: so rubbish isnt it !!, xx

2 Likes

Amanda111. That is a beautiful picture of you and your husband Michael.xx

1 Like

That’s a beautiful photo. You can see the happiness you brought to each other. There are no words that adequately convey how sorry I am that your husband has died. It is truly heartbreaking isn’t it - my Chris died 6 months ago and I’m devastated without him by my side.
Wishing you moments of peace and comfort.

2 Likes

A lovely photo of you both x

1 Like

My H. I will love him for eternity x

14 Likes

Above is my H. He called me his Angel of the morning. He was my Man Friday. I will love him for always

4 Likes

Our first photo together, a happy photo and our last photo together. My pretty girl. :green_heart:

27 Likes

@Nel Lovely photo of H. His personality shines through. x

She was beautiful and soo young :broken_heart:
You both look so happy together too :heartpulse::cry:

2 Likes

Oh what a beautiful picture … so sorry for your loss and you’re a young man … look after yourself and your baby. I read your story :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

What a beautiful young woman your girl was @Diadhuit. So terrible to lose her so young.
xxx

4 Likes

my 6’5 gentle giant.
he was taken far too soon, 22 forever, rest easy my boy🤍

17 Likes

So sorry @caitxo, your beautiful gentle giant was taken much too soon, I am so sorry for your loss. xxx

2 Likes

Im so sorry for you. My 6ft 5 gentle giant son was taken away from me, his wife and two year old son, three days before Christmas. It was his 45th birthday when he passed over but cancer doesn’t care

The days slowly get better and it will happen for you. Give yourself time.
Xx

4 Likes

This is my late fiance Jocelinn, she passed away on Jan 31, she was originally admitted to hospital because of an accidental paracetamol overdose in Oct 21.

9 Likes

Darren77
So sad to hear and so young .

2 Likes