Photos of loved ones

Thought I would post a photo of my lovely mum. Please share yours if you feel you can.
Love you mum. Hope you are safe and happy and at peace. This is us at my hen do 13 years ago she was so happy.

2 Likes

That’s a really lovely photo of you both. Happy memories. That photo of my mum is the only one I can look at. I can’t look at any others at the moment.

Sorry jooles I deleted my photo it came up to big will try another one later

Oh I did see it. X

4 Likes

My mum,daughter and I at the olly murs concert. I cant look at photos often as mum looks so well I still cant believe she died a matter of weeks later x

This is the photo we used on mums order of service and is my favourite. This was taken a year before she died x

4 Likes

That’s lovely Cheryl. She does look very healthy and well. I used to look at photos all the time. Now I can’t look at them at all. That one of me and mum is on my tv unit and her ashes sit next to it.

1 Like

Joules
Its a lovely photo of you both. That’s my lot for looking at photos. In the beginning I had no problem looking at them because mum had gone so suddenly that it felt she was still alive. Now that 6 months have passed all it does it remind me that she us gone, never to return. I have a video of mum dancing in the kitchen of our home and I just cant believe she has gone.
Right, I’m off to tesco to buy alcohol for xmas. I’ve always done this with mum but if I don’t force myself it wont get done and I’m not having that :no_mouth:

1 Like

That’s a lovely video to have one day. But it’s true it was easier in the beginning as we were in shock. Now reality has hit.

Good luck. I’ve just bought candy cane gin and my cousin turned her nose up and I burst into tears.

1 Like

1 Like

Me and my lovely dad

1 Like

Thats a lovely photo lyn x

1 Like

Lovely photo Lyn. X

My lovely husband miss him so much

3 Likes

This is a photo of mum and dad on her 70th birthday. A few months before she died of cancer. She already had slight back pain in this photo. I Wouldn’t say she looked particularly ill. Maybe a little tired. Certainly not riddled with cancer. We only found out she had cancer two days before she died.

2 Likes

Cheryl
Your mum is wearing the top I have and one of my favourites. Lovely photo x

What lovely photo’s everyone. It’s so nice to see the faces of our loved one’s so we can make a connection when we are all talking about them

1 Like

Thanks Jooles your photo is lovely of you and your mum. She looks so proud of you x

Thank you. I love it it’s my favourite photo. We are holding each other’s hands. :heart: