Princess of Wales

@LynT it makes perfect sense . We still have the memories , but I just want my husband still with me to share those memories we made together . They are OUR memories not just mine . Sadly our partners aren’t here physically to hold to kiss to just be as one . Xtake carex

4 Likes

He loved Paloma, she was a bit weird for me to start with but then that song just totally got me

4 Likes

Yeh its a really good song isnt it !!! I got 2 of her albums … but that song is very powerful i agree xx

4 Likes

Looking into his eyes, his soul is what I miss the most …they told the story of us. I will never look into someone’s eyes again and feel the same deep connection…it’s just so sad, especially when you think this is it and this is the person I want to grow old with

5 Likes

Yes so true , sometimes you didn’t need to speak , the eyes said it all . I met my husband when we were both 16 . Teenagers . He made me the woman I was . That woman has got lost now . Trying so hard to get her back . I did actually like the me I was . We also just wanted to grow old together , retire together and spend our golden years together . 43 years together . Not enough though . x

5 Likes

We met at junior school, age 6 or 7, was infatuated age 15/16. Together at 17 for a few years, he went off to university, we both met other partners. I married, he had a long term partner, he had 2 kids, I got divorced, no children. We always remained in each others lives through out and always loved each other but found our way back together permanently 24yrs ago. He was my first and last kiss lol

5 Likes

So sad isn’t it . No matter how long a couple are together , when you know you have found that one true love . It means everything . Then so sadly to be left alone without them heartbreaking . Your story is so sweet . Destined to be together . X

5 Likes

Yeh sweet story :slight_smile: xx

5 Likes

He proposed to me at age 10 on a school trip and I turned him down lol, he said age 20 he was so scared of losing his lifetime soulmate he couldn’t risk a relationship failing with me as I was his best friend and would always be that first and foremost and that had to be protected at all costs so we both moved on but fate always bought us back together again and I was with him until he took his last breath so we fulfilled that lifelong relationship from age 10

5 Likes

This is beautiful. There’s another one of hers which I relate to so much, its that song she sings at the end of A Star is Born - "I’LL never love again ". I’ll try and post the video.

2 Likes
4 Likes

@LynT Baz was also my true love . We met at music college I was 18 he was 19 and we had a very intense relationship. He proposed- putting the kibosh on things for me , I was ambitious and wanted a career !
We split up but remained in each other’s lives both going on to marry unsuitable people!! We reconnected as a couple over 20 years ago and this was our destiny. Even though we were in touch we never became a couple!!! When we finally did it was like being transported back to 1982 when we met and fell in love . The rest is history. Our love is irreplaceable and I don’t want anyone else . Staring into his beautiful green eyes gave me everything I needed ( well almost :wink:) and his hugs and hand holding made me safe and loved . There will be nobody who sets me on fire like he did - when you experience a once in a lifetime love I think it’s all you can expect and when you lose that person, well it’s only a physical presence that’s gone . Your memories will never ever die :broken_heart::broken_heart:

3 Likes

Love this, Paloma has a unique way of expression in her songs that truly hits the mark

1 Like