Quotes...

Crazy Kate, thank you for keeping this thread going, have only just discovered it. Such beautiful quotes, made me cry, especially the one about kissing and holding for the last time and not knowing it. “Tears are the shuddering of the body at the pain of the soul” and”Grief builds in the soul like steam in a boiler and the pressure of grief that is not expressed can break your heart”
Not exactly uplifting I’m afraid but a licence to let it all out.x

2 Likes

:hibiscus: Keep living until one day you feel alive again :sunflower:

1 Like

Lovely message! x

If I had my life to live again,
I’d find you sooner,
So that I could
Love you Longer :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Ade, that breaks my heart, for you and for me .

1 Like

Thankyou in my thoughts and prayers :broken_heart:

If I could take a star out of the sky,
Every time you made me smile,
The whole night sky would be in my hands
:broken_heart::cry:

2 Likes

Love it Adele :heart:

2 Likes

Thankyou our future what would have been stolen from us in the most cruellest harrowing manner thankyou for everything your kindness means alot from the bottom of my shattered heart X :broken_heart:

Those are beautiful thoughts, hold onto them xx

1 Like

Angels wings may carry you now,
but I will hold you in,
MY HEART FOREVER .
:broken_heart::cry::broken_heart:

So true, nothing can take that away from us xxxx

1 Like

Grief comes in waves
Tonight im drowning
:broken_heart::cry::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Catch, here’s a life buoy - Keep swimming Adele :swimming_man:‍♂ - you’re doing great xx

2 Likes

Thankyou sweetie I miss him desperately take care of yourself as much as possible in my thoughts and prayers stay safe x💔

2 Likes

And here comes a Life Boat. You will be ‘picked up’ out of the sea of grief and pain. We here will all help you aboard, dry you off and give you comfort. Be kind to yourself.

3 Likes

Have just read all these posts , so much grief we are all sharing, also so much love and hope. Sunday’s are so grim even in these lockdown times when every day seems the same. Thank you Crazy Kate for keeping this going! Sending love to all xxx

2 Likes

Thankyou she’s amazing aswell as the others also and You I hope your day is kinder to you take care stay safe x

1 Like

And you Adele. Always feels good when we’ve got through another Sunday! Sending love xx

1 Like

When I Count My Blessings
I Always Count You Twice
:broken_heart::cry:

1 Like