Returning to work

Good morning.

Thank you so much :heart: .
I managed to sleep on and off with the medication prescribed yesterday so feel like I’ve rested and feel better for it.
Have a good day xx :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Millie17
Good for you,try and have a good as you can weekend
steve xx

1 Like

Thank you! You too xx :heart:

1 Like

Morning Millie
Was thinking of you , I wondered how you are doing xx

1 Like

Good morning j.mstone,

I am doing ok, thank you. Yesterday was my husband’s birthday, this being the first birthday without him. He would have been 54 yesterday. It was a tough one, but I got through it.
I have my birthday coming up shortly too, on 14th I turn 50! It’s also my wedding anniversary on this day too. I think I’m dreading this one more than anything :cold_sweat:.
I’m back to work on Monday and I can only do my best and see how it goes.
How are things with you? Hope you are doing ok too and keeping busy.

Lots of love xx :heart:

1 Like

Hi Millie
I am glad that you are doing the best you can , those are all tough dates, I hope that work will go better for you, I live for each day, it is a strange new reality , I am glad to not have to cope with work now,
I will think of you , wishing you well xx

1 Like

Thank you for your kind message.
They are tough dates, but nothing we can do, we can only do our best.
it must a relief for you not having to think of work also. It’s lovely to hear from you and speak to you soon.
Take care. Lots of love xx :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Millie
I wondered how you were doing ?
Regards
Jeanette x

1 Like

Hi Jeanette.
I’m doing ok, thank you. I’m not great but don’t think I will ever be. I’ve settled back into work, it’s been ok and a good distraction. I just feel exhausted all the time for some reason.
How’s things with you? Hope you are doing ok.
It’s so kind of you to message xx.

2 Likes

Hi Millie
That’s good to hear you are back at work, I am pleased for you, the tiredness seems to be with me too! I guess it’s the grieving process , I am doing ok, up and down on the roller coaster , it’s the loneliness that is problematic for me at the moment , a year has now passed , I kind of hoped that I would be dealing better with the loneliness , I live quietly , I have good friends and the family is very supportive ,
I hope you keep well
Regards
Jeanette

1 Like