Scared

My queasiness lasts about half an hour but seems to be getting a bit less severe thankfully. I know it is just the waking up knowledge that I will never see Tony again.
My daughters came today to help with my tax return. I have gone very woolly-headed since Tony died. Not like me at all. A few years ago, I did a tax return for a bereaved friend and found it easy. Not this one though. Thank goodness for my girls.
It’s a hard old life at the moment.
Take care of yourself. Hugs, Ann xx

1 Like

Hi, I’ve also been feeling really queasy every morning for a number of hours but didn’t put it down as a symptom of grief. l didnt have any reason for it, except for my frequent abuse of painkillers or binge eating. This makes me feel a bit more normal.

So glad to help! Hee hee! Seriously, I think we all feel that our symptoms are strange or sinister and then we read that someone else is feeling them too and it is such a relief! Grief is frightening and strange but I suppose it’s a cross we have to bear.
You are welcome to contact me any time if it helps, and I wish you some peace and a settled stomach!
Hugs, Ann xxx

Hi You are definitely not alone! We have all felt like this and still feel like this. Its part of the bereavement.
Keep posting messages on this site telling people how you are feeling as this site really does help. When I lost my husband 18 months ago I found this site so comforting and helpful. I even have a good friend now who I met for a coffee one day who posted on this site and we are now very good friends and see each other from time to time so it does help to join and continue posting on this site. Keep safe Regards Sue