Signs

@Hayley10 that is very strange to see that many robins together, definitely I sign, I’d say.
@RM58 several signs there, heard many saying about rainbows being a sign, I saw several when my partners mother died strangely.
Thanks both for sharing xx

1 Like

@seychelles Deborah, I don’t think it is depression, a lot of people think that but it’s grief, i would have to say it’s the most painful thing you can experience as far as I’m concerned! I’m normally calm at home in the nights but the last 3 days have been hell for me, think acceptance as actually sang in & I know she’s never coming back which kills me because I can’t see a life in front of me without her.
As for the things you are doing, they are not strange at all, many on here wear there husbands clothing, spray their aftershave on them as it gives them all comfort, we all do whatever it takes to keep us going! We are always here for you xx :heart::heart:

2 Likes

A bulb on the stairs went a couple of weeks ago - - (it’s still waiting for me to replace)
I woke up a few nights later seeing the light on but before I got up it went off.

Dreaming or a sign? Probably getting a telling off from him!

G. X

4 Likes

I think that is a sign Sounds so much like the sign I had.Its so lovely to hear other people are having signs especially with lights and bulbs. Thank you for posting Deborah x

1 Like

Hi
My husband was 46 and died 4 months ago from cancer. I didnt see signs for ages. I was really down. There was an old song playing on his hospice TV a day before he died by the Supremes called ‘we’ll be together’ I hadnt heard of it before but the words were nice.
A couple of times I’ve asked out loud for a sign in sheer desperation, and then in Tesco that song played. I thought was a coincidence, but again in another store a few weeks later, it played again. It happened in total about 5 times in different stores. I asked a store assistant how often the CD is played in store. She said it’s random and is one of about 4 cd’s. Maybe coincidence? Maybe it’s always played but now im subconsciously tuned into that song…very odd though I think.

Also the other day i was crying as I drove along and really shouted at him, where is he. All of a sudden the car CD switched on and started to play one of his tracks. I 100% know I did not touch the CD player. I went to shop, switched it all off and when I got back in and started to drive, the radio switched on. Both the radio and CD have never done that before or after. I had never payed any attention to the lyrics of the song that played on the CD. I looked them up and they were incredibly poignant. It was called You’ve Got the Love by Florence + the Machine.

When my dad died many years ago, I used to see the number 18 all over the place which was the day he died.
Lights flickered on and off when we spoke of him once at my mums and I joked with my mum that if the bulb went I would be out of there…next minute…BANG, glass everywhere and darkness!! I screamed and hid under cushions and my mum screamed too. We never laughed so much after…that would have been my dad’s sense of humour. One other mad thing that happened was that my mum bought a cookery book from a charity shop to give to my sister. As she handed it to her, a small handwritten note fell out. It had no place being in a cookery book, it was someones words about losing a loved one and to keep the faith! It wasn’t my mums writing and was a very old peice of paper. We still have it.

5 Likes

Wow what amazing signs you have had.i continue to see white feathers near my back door.Havent had any more electrical things happen. Whilst watching a TV programme tonight a background song came on and it was Lewis Capaldis song called Pointless which is on the order of service for mam’s funeral on Feb 6th as the last song as we leave the cream Could this be a coincidence?
I like to think it’s mam
Deborah

2 Likes

@Chez3 Those signs were fantastic & the bulb blowing!! I’ve screamed & shouted several times but I don’t think she’s listening to me! Thanks for sharing xx

Ive seen a few signs. The most memorable was when i brought Bri home, i put his ashes on the table whilst i went to the kitchen to put the flowers id got for him in a vase. I went back to put tge flowers next to him, lit a candle and burst into tears. As i wslked over to tge window there was the brightest rainbow i have ever seen, then a second later a second rainbow appeared. Beautiful.
Also lots of robins, and also a kingfisher when visiting a nature reserve basically on our doorstep that wed never got round to going. Also beautiful, it brought me some much needed comfort

4 Likes

@Skip beautiful signs, the rainbows must have been a wonderful sight! Thank you xx

2 Likes

Am sure that the signs were from your Bri. I am finding white feathers in the most odd places when I least expect them
Deborah x

3 Likes

Can I ask what the significance of a kingfisher is?
I have only heard about the robin - is the meaning the same?

G. X

They are said to represent epic love. But it meant so much to me due to the fact Kingfishers are not seen very often, my husband was a twitcher and only seen a kingfisher once despite the times he spent bird watching.
Love seeing robins, especially when you talk to them they really look like theyre listening x

1 Like

I read something somewhere that robins will always follow humans because they have an affinity to us. I always call them cheeky robins cos that’s how they seem.

1 Like

Hi Emz
I have had lots of signs since my partner Phil passed away & I truly believe that twice he has been & cuddled me in bed. I have read lots of books on afterlife & signs & I signed up for emails from Laura Lynne Jackson a Psychic Medium. She doesn’t send many emails but one I have received said that you have to ask your loved ones for signs. She said to pick an animal or bird, a number sequence, a song & a phrase & have them as your signs. I picked A Robin & I see one regular in my garden & also see them when I walk through my local park. I didn’t have a number sequence but number 13 was significant & I see it all the time. I couldn’t really think of a phrase but Phil used to say “0 hum” so I picked that. I talk to Phil all the time & one morning I said to him I don’t know how your going to do that phrase as I’ve made it quite hard for you. Later that day I saw a car registration & it read T70 HUM. The next morning while out walking another car passed me & that had O HUM in the registration but it was a different car. I look at car registrations for signs all the time & I have not seen O HUM before or since. I’m still waiting for our song but again it’s a tricky one as it’s not one that is played on the radio very much. I sometimes think I am going crazy with the signs I get & always try to look for logical explanations & then other times I just think why not believe & accept them.
Net xx

5 Likes

Hi Net65,

I truly believe in signs. Am so glad you have had some .
Your signs have been amazing
Deborah x

2 Likes

Hi Net65
I’m glad you mentioned feeling your husband next to you in bed for I too have felt this I thought I was imaging it at first but it’s happened on a few occasions
It actually felt like he was lifting the covers and getting in and I could feel him there On one day
I had been having a rough couple of days and I remember asking him to help me and that first time is when I felt it It brought me so much comfort and I felt so calm Take care of yourself x

5 Likes

I was lying in bed on my side one morning and I felt a pressure for a few seconds like his hand was on my shoulder, it felt so real. It has only happened once though, wish it would again…

5 Likes

No, No, Net 65 You are not going crazy or if you are I am with you. A friend of mine who lost her husband constantly asked him for a sign and she always received one. So I tried it and sure enough I received the signs.
Only last week I asked him for a sign he had heard me twittering on about how much I loved and missed him and sure enough he appeared to me the following week and we had a lovely ‘reunion’, only seconds but very precious…
Some of us are blessed with receiving these signs and sometimes they are not obvious so we have to keep looking.

5 Likes

Hi Pattidot
I have had so many signs I could write a book about them, lights turning on, heart shaped stones on the beach, significant pictures falling down I could go on & on. I have had what’s app readings from a couple of mediums, one of them is very up & coming & I think he really is someone to watch. He did tell me quite a few thinks that I could relate to but nothing that can have only come from Phil. Maybe I don’t need a medium maybe I should just trust what is in front of me. Amazing that your husband appeared to you, I would love that but I do know how lucky I am to get a cuddle from Phil.
Take care
Net xx

1 Like

Hi Emz
Had had more signs All to do with lights or bulbs and so has my son who is 27
First mine was a few days ago Couldn’t sleep so got up to make a cuppa and was in my mum’s house It was 4 am.Madeva cuppa and sat downstairs with just a small lamp on.Had my mobile with me so started checking my Facebook and emails.Did that for approx an hour.Then was just sitting there being really quiet and all of a sensed something getting dimmer I looked straight away at the lamp but everything was perfect and it wasn’t the lamp.coildngbunderstamdvwhat else it could be.Tjem I looked at my phone which was on the arm of the chair and it was dimming on its own and getting brighter.As it’s a new mobile and I am not up on technology I asked my hubby if this could really have happened and he said he had never known it to on his phone which was the same as mine.
Then my son came to my mum’s house the night before her funeral and hadn’t been there for a month as he had been away working.Every time he visited in the past she used to drive him crazy asking him if her garden lights were on and which ones etc.For th we ok as to three weeks all her garden lights haven to been working which was very strange as she has loads even on her small rose tree.As my son came to though the gate he noticed all the lights were off in the garden and commented to his girlfriend how strange that was bec he had never seen that before He told her the story about how she always asked him about the lights and as he said it one light came on.Hevrepeated the story three times and each time a light came on.It was like my mam was with him bec they were so close.
He then told me the story about what happened to his mobile phone.He works as a cameraman and was filming a concert last week when he saw a light flashing on his mobile phone.He panicked as he was the main cameraman but this must be an emergency as everyone knew he was working.He was well into an hour of doing the concert so no way had he touched his phone.He managed to get hold of his phone and it showed he was phoning his nan but he hadn’t touched his phone at all. He hadn’t phoned her for approx ten weeks as he was constantly with her five weeks before she passed so it wasn’t a number that could have been accidentally rang as it was way down on his list of recent phone calls.We just can’t work it out

1 Like