Signs

I love all music, but particularly Country music and we all know that virtually all Country music is about love and loss. If I really need to cry I listen to it. I can virtually guarantee a result.

What a heartwarming story YorkshireLad. I choose to believe it was your adored wife at work…xx

I will try and listen to some music and see if I can control my emotions. I have to imagine her listening to

Stevie, please don’t worry if you can’t control your emotions. Grief isn’t a test you need to pass, and I imagine that music that Denise loved might well bring some tears. It might also bring some smiles through those tears.

Take care

Louise

Music can be so powerful,on the day of my hubbys funeral,the music I chose Chariots of fire just would not play,still don’t know why,and that made me even more upset,later that day I was on my own for a couple of hours and put the radio on and yes Chariots of fire played as soon as I switched on,I take this as a sign my gorgeous hubby knew I was upset and the universe played it for me,I smiled to myself,I have had lots of signs and my daughters too,I feel blessed every time I notice them,I’m sure all our loved ones try their hardest to get us to notice they are still around us x

Thank you x

I just had to share this. I had to go into town to the bank this morning. On the way home I passed the Oxfam Bookshop and, as usual felt compelled to go in, this time to buy some cards. Right in front of the doorway was a table display of books with pride of place given to one of my favourite artists, Rossetti. My heart almost stopped.
I had to buy it as a Christmas present to myself. Hopefully I’ve given a boost to someone else’s life as well. I just wondered if I was fated to walk that way home today.

I would call that synchronicity at its best YorkshireLad,too meaningful to be a coincidence x

Perfect YorkshireLad. Xx

I have posted details of an odd experience in another thread originally started by me entitled “We Used to Laugh a Lot”.
It’s a bit too long to repeat, but any of you who have an interest in, or experience of, ‘Signs’ might just care to take a look.

Hello Edwin
It’s a sign from your lovely wife,she got your attention and you noticed.Look out for more,she knows you are curious now x

Having lost my lovely George just over 7 weeks ago, I have been desperate to know he is still with me. I have read lots of books and articles on the afterlife and decided to ask him to show me that he is still with me by placing white feathers where I could see them. It is surprising how many little white feathers I have seen since then, but today I was feeling particularly upset because I hate Saturdays. I was walking my little dog and as soon as I stepped out of the door I saw a feather. There was a whole group of them together further up the road, and from then on I seemed to see them every few steps I made until I got home again. I did have to laugh and said to George ‘OK point taken, you are obviously still with me’. I also found a penny on the carpet and then another in his dressing gown pocket. I think I can safely say he is still around because he always used to pick pennies up if he saw them!!

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to have a sign so that I could believe that it is real …in the first few I was asking out loud for it …never came so I put it to the back of my mind …o assured my self that it wouldn’t scare or effect me if something happened …
I woke up last night and the picture on the wall in my room was swinging on the wall…it had come of one of the nails …I got out of bed and placed it back …it was completely secure a couple of minutes after it happened again …and I was terrified I could sleep then …I’m sure it was just a coincidence but I’ll be taking it off the wall tonight

Xx

This was so nice to read…some days I feel like a fool…I’ll tell my boyfriend a sign my grandma left me and he thinks I’m crazy…
I let a balloon go 1 yr after she passed.
And the next valentine’s day there was an I love u balloon laying on my lawn
I know it was from her lol

1 Like

Without a doubt my Brian visits me. He promised he would be with me and watch over me. He got a message through to me that he didn’t want me to scatter his ashes where I had arranged and I changed plans to what he wanted (have already posted full details of this elsewhere). He loved bee’s and twice a bee has circled my head, once indoors. Bee’s are asleep now. My electrics fused in the bedroom and I asked him to show me what to do, I did it, changing fuses, bulbs and repairing the faulty extension lead. Late one night when I had just gone to bed I heard voices. I went downstairs and found the radio in the kitchen blaring away. I lock up in the kitchen last of all and the radio wasn’t on, I hadn’t had it on for days. White feather appearing, one attached to the side of my dogs face and she is missing her dad so much. Face in a cloud that I looked at for a good five minutes. I looked away for no more than five seconds, when looking back, no cloud let alone a face. I heard his voice one night while reading in bed in the middle of the night. It was clear and made me jump. Only called out my voice. I kept saying I wanted to be with him in the first week or two and one day the oven lid came down and hit me such a blow on my head, was he trying to help me out…Many other things and I draw comfort from these incidents.

I’ve me down in the dumps for days and I just laughed out loud for the first time about the oven lid…

Not that I’m laughing at you sore head lol

Love Michelle

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Everyone thinks I am crazy when I try telling them about my little signs…then I start thinking maybe I am crazy…lol thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!!! Everyone thinks I am crazy when I try telling them about my little signs…then I start thinking maybe I am crazy…lol thank you so much!!

Hi Sray
you are not crazy,signs are very real,and i totally believe our loved ones who have passed are around us,it’s just many people find it very hard to believe as they have to experience something themselves before they do.xx

I find that I actually enjoy looking for his signs. I do get upset sometimes when nothing happens but I do find I have become much more observant to what is going on around me. A dog walker that I meet up with has turned out to be a spiritualist and I am learning so much from her. We are becoming more like friends and she has invited me to her house and I look forward to learning more. So many people out there that do believe but they are wary of talking about it. As soon as they know you are interested they open up about what has happened to them. xxxx