So lost

I am feeling so lonely. After years of a negative marriage I finally found a soul mate and it was so lovely, just got on so well. We knew how we felt, never argued. Now she is gone and every day is so hard. Miss her so much.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry that you’re feeling this way. But believe me when I say that I know exactly where you’re coming from. I was married to the wrong person for years and I couldn’t believe it when Alan came along and changed my life. I actually found the sort of relationship that I thought was only in films and fiction. We were so in tune and very very happy. Our wedding was planned for next November. But it wasn’t to be. Now it’s just me in a house which seems to have lost its soul. Friends are lovely, and my son has been my rock but I think it’s very possible to be lonely even if you’re not alone. I wish I could offer some magic formula to help you feel better but I can’t. Except to say that there are others, like me, who are with you in this and who really do understand. If it would help please feel free to private message me but just know you aren’t alone. Take care x

2 Likes

I feel exactly the same I had an unhappy first marriage and feel so robbed that I didn’t get long enough with Jamie :broken_heart: I try not to dwell too much on it as it hurts so much. He was and will always be the love of my life and absolute soul mate. I feel slightly comforted to know I’m not on my own feeling the way I do. Sending you both love and strength xxx

1 Like

Good luck and e joy your holiday

1 Like