Solo holidays

Lol … i will let you know ! Ha ha … it is a good idea. Im actually meeting 2 friends from on here for lunch tomorrow and also met up with another lady from on here last weekend … it was great to meet up xx

1 Like

Aw Deb that’s lovely to hear…there doesn’t seem to be anybody in Birmingham on here lol Enjoy your lunch xx

1 Like

I have to travel an hour or so. But my 2 friends been over here as well. I live near skipton. We had a lovely day out a few months ago in skipton. Last weekend i met my other friend in lincoln … there may be somebody fairly near you ? Ask on here ? You may have to travel a bit like i did ? Have you got a car ? Luckily i do x

I asked if anyone near me in Northwich but seems nobody. I would travel to meet people upto about an hour.

1 Like

My sister lives in congleton and used ti live in sandbach … not far from you is it ? Yeh be prepared to travel a bit tbh or what we did is met up half way xx

I am used to travelling, i go over to Lincoln at least once every 6 week’s and can stay as long as i like my son lives there so anyone over in Lincoln i am happy to arrange a meet up next time I go over.

1 Like

I live 17 miles from you

1 Like

You should be so proud of yourself
It’s can be really hard being alone at time’s as this is your different chapter l know was not the plan.
But you did it.

@LynT I’m near Birmingham.

2 Likes

Yay! I thought I was the lonesome one from Brum lol
Where abouts are you?

1 Like

Will arrange to meet up where is best for you I am happy to drive to most places.

@LynT sutton Coldfield Where are you?

1 Like

I am about 30 minutes away border of Solihull/Sheldon

1 Like

Yes you are right I am in Holywell Bay. I went to Wales last year to the Gower Peninsula.
My son took me both times and picked me up at the end. I used to drive myself to Wales when I was younger and even to Devon but I can’t now.
The weather has been comfortable and lovely on some days. I feel glad I have missed the heatwave back at home.
I have tried to do some painting.

4 Likes

4 Likes

We leave today

Good morning @Enorac

Your paintings are beautiful, they really capture the essence of Holywell Bay.
I wish I could paint.

We had 2 weeks there last Seprember. It was to be our last holiday :cry:

Like you we don’t drive so everyday we would trek up that hill to the bus stop so we could go out. Knowing what I know now I don’t know how he did it, but he just wanted to make sure I had a good time.
Its quite a walk to the beach too isnt it, especially carrying stuff.
Its a beautiful place.

I’m glad you had good weather and missed the heatwave, its been too much and in a caravan it would have been a nightmare.
Thans for sharing your paintings

Love and hugs
Liz x

1 Like

Yeh our last holiday together was in wales :frowning: i have often looked at his picture that i took end of july and cant believe he wouldnt be with me by december ! Xxx

It’s unbelievable, isnt it x

1 Like

Yeh it is …:frowning: xx