Songs...

Lovely song, just had me in tears but beautiful and makes you think xxx

4 Likes

This was played live on radio 2 earlier, takes me back to 1988 when we were still making our memories, little did we know only 30 more years were to come. But oh my goodness such wonderful ones came our way. Our children getting married, our grandchildren arriving. Our 1st granddaughter graduating with a 1st class honours degree in law. Our 25th, 30th & 40th wedding anniversaries. But those memories are precious and yes, where would we be without them :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Hope people donā€™t mind me jumping on the band wagon.

I have found out a lot of comfort from this songā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to have you here @G14. Thanks for the song; Iā€™ve not heard it before. I agree, there is a lot of comfort to be had from music. x

Just playing on the radioā€¦:heart:

3 Likes

On radio this morningā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you for that Kate. Really needed to hear that today . One of those :broken_heart:days.

1 Like

Stumbled across this one on Facebook this morningā€¦

4 Likes

Beautiful :blue_heart:

I was sent this today. Always searching for the perfect lyrics, this comes close. :heart:

4 Likes

I came across this today, really called to me with the words ā€˜these stories donā€™t mean anything when youā€™ve got no one to tell them toā€™ I feel that I have no one to share little things with

3 Likes

Thank you for this song xx

1 Like

You keep alive a moment at a time
But still inside a whisper to a riot
To sacrifice but knowing to survive
The first to find another state of mind
Iā€™m on my knees, Iā€™m praying for a sign
Forever, whenever
I never wanna die
I never wanna die
I never wanna die
Iā€™m on my knees
Never wanna die
Iā€™m Dancing on my grave
Iā€™m Running through the fire
Forever, whenever
Never wanna die
Never wanna leave
Never say goodbye
Forever, whenever
Forever, whenever

Iā€™m learning to walk again
I believe Iā€™ve waited long enough
Where do I begin?
Iā€™m learning to talk again
Canā€™t you see Iā€™ve waited long enough
Where do I begin?

5 Likes

Thank you, I forgot him much I love this song, the words have new meaning now though

1 Like

Played this for my mam at her funeral , such a beautiful fitting song. Also like visiting hours by Ed sheeran

2 Likes
4 Likes

ā€œCome right back, I just canā€™t bear itā€¦ā€

I just started singing this song and it came out of nowhereā€¦:heart:

4 Likes

8 weeks after the loss of my mum, this song is so poignant. I hope she knew I was with her when she left :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Your 1st post Kate was in Feb 2020šŸŽ¶ The start of a wonderful musical tapestry. Itā€™s a special place to visit

1 Like

My lovely husband would have celebrated his 70th birthday tomorrow. We shared our love for music for nearly 50 years and this morning I heard a song that reflects the comfort I get from the memories attached to the songs we loved :notes: Can still make me cry, but gentle tears not the painful ones that came so easily in the months following his death. Oh how I remember them. Tears when I heard this song and when I listened again just now, but Iā€™m putting this in our ā€˜juke boxā€™ as it will resonate with you as you listen Iā€™m sure :blue_heart:

6 Likes