Songs...

It really is a special place Sandra and it’s thanks to you and everyone else here for keeping this thread going. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this. I lost my husband on 5th December 20 and preparing to travel next week to scatter his ashes so it’s churning all sorts of emotions again. He loved Celine Dione and although he had MND dementia he told me one day he wanted “ because you loved me” played at his funeral. I truly believe this was his message to me as the words reflected our years together. Or maybe I want to believe it but everytime I hear it played it brings me comfort. I’ve never heard her sing this track before but like you although I had tears listening to it they weren’t the aching tears of last year. I will now add this song to my playlist. Thank you :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Just beautiful words :blue_heart:

4 Likes

That’s so beautiful, thank you. I’d actually forgotten that my darling husband loved Cat Stevens.

1 Like

Oh Sandra, I love it. The words are so right. :heart:

1 Like

This song is posted especially for Ian…

6 Likes

As mentioned on another thread…

6 Likes

Goosebumps, thank you Pete, first time I’ve heard it :blue_heart:

2 Likes
6 Likes

“I’d give anything this Christmas just to have You here”.

Those words touch me at my absolute core. :cry:

5 Likes

I love this song, my son loved linkin park and this song is in my playlist, sadly the singer committed suicide, so sad :disappointed::heart:

1 Like

Ive just read an article in a magazine about Sarah Frame, a mother whose son took his own life. She wrote this as a poem and Liam Doyle, who she came across busking, put it to music. It’s beautiful and yet heartbreaking at the same time.

5 Likes

I know the answer.

4 Likes

This song has probably been posted before but it has just been on the radio and it reminded of my husband who would often just ask, “Have I told you lately?” This version is by Rod Stewart but the one on the radio was by Van Morrison. Rod was a favourite of ours. x

4 Likes

This song was brought to mind this morning and I prefer this version by Paul Young. Beautiful lyrics. :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll Never Find Another You

4 Likes
2 Likes

Don’t know how to put songs on but there a showadady song paint your picture x

For @Broken2222

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this . I loved this song when we were courting has a special place in my heart the only song on Chris album that I liked I use to ask him to play it for me all the Time x take care x

1 Like