Songs...

This song is beautiful and is sung beautifully, but be warned… It will make you cry…:disappointed_relieved::heart:

9 Likes

:cry::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Speaks for us all. :broken_heart::sob:

3 Likes

This is the song I walked down the ailse too

3 Likes
4 Likes

Both emotional and beautiful songs :pleading_face:

2 Likes

When my friend passed away 4 years ago, the song she chose and told her husband she wanted it played was this is me a song from the greatest showman

2 Likes

Thanks Kate :heart:

2 Likes

I have 2 more if that’s ok meet you at the moon by military wife’s choir this was going into the church with my mum and on leaving my daughter picked this as she was very close to her nan, Nan’s song by Robbie Williams

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you Kate :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Found this by accident, never heard of him before he has a lovely voice.

6 Likes

You are right, Debbie, he has a beautiful voice. I had heard this lovely song before, but hadn’t heard of him. I’l watch out for him from now on. Thank you for posting it, the lyrics are so true to all of us, I think.

2 Likes

Debbie thanks for posting that it really is a beautiful song and he has amazing voice,

2 Likes

The missing moments are never ending Kate :blue_heart:

2 Likes

The missing moments are never ending Kate :blue_heart: we all want ‘A little more’ :notes:

2 Likes

Just heard this Tom Walker Christmas song.

3 Likes

These are some of the lyrics from Lewis Capaldi’s ‘someone you loved’. If you Google the original video, it’s not about a breakup, it’s a much more poignant story.

Love to you all over the festive period.

I’m going under and this time I fear there’s no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It’s easy to say
But it’s never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you’re not here
To get me through it all

And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms
I’ll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around

For now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you’re not here
To get me through it all

5 Likes

This is a song mentioned by @JanieM on another thread. I had never heard it before but it certainly sums up the way I feel.

'I don’t wanna not remember,
I will always see your face.’

'I will laugh, I will cry,
Shake my first at the sky,
But I will not say goodbye.’

I’ve lost count of how many times I have screamed up at the sky. I can relate to every single word of this song. Thank you Janie.

3 Likes