Sorry, but...

Thank you Lyn T, Christmas will never be quite the same for many of us. Your words echo my sentiments. To all of you, my fellow grievers, I also wish you a peaceful Christmas, and a less painful new year. May we find hope & strength to carry on. Blessings. Sister2Xxx

Thank you Jonathan, I have found great meaning and inspiration from you posts, as well.
We each give to one another in our own way. That is what keeps me coming back.
Xxx, Sister2

Thank you Kate, Always nice to see here, and to read your helpful posts. You are so very kind :heart:
Xxx Sister2

I always feel that I have gained a second family, my first family having written me off. I know I have said this earlier but forgiveness is not an option with me, I shall never forgive that lot darn sarf for ignoring my Stan’s weakness and his subsequent death. He was so kind to all of them and would have done anything for them, in a way, I am glad that my beloved brother is not here to see the callousness of them. These were people who would always take a helping hand when Stan gave it to each of them. x x x x

I understand Mary. I have an older sibling who treated my sweet younger sister atrociously. She continued her reign of terror after my sister passed, attacking me when I was at my most vulnerable point. She did the same when our mother lay dying. I try so hard to forgive, but she hurt not only me, but the people I love most in life. Her mean spirit caused my younger sister such pain. My little sister did so much for her, and was the bigger person. She was the sweetest, most lovely human being , and did not deserve my older sister’s wrath. I struggle with this, and it only intensifies my grief. I identify with your feelings about how your Stan was treated.
I will never understand why some people can be so insensitive, even during times of illness and death.
Xxxx, Sister2

Thank you, Sister2, I do appreciate your reply. x