Stillborn at 8 months

At 8 months I was told my baby had no heartbeat, I gave birth two days later to a beautiful little girl ( we didn’t know the sex until then). Yesterday , 12 weeks to the day, I was told there was no reason to be found for the death and for some reason this almost hurts more!? Anyone else been through or going through this ?

3 Likes

Hello @MyJosie86,

I can see that you’re new to the community. I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter that brings you here.

You say you are feeling hurt. I wanted to share some sources of support that might help you right now.

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with grief.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Alex

Hi Myjosie86 , so very sorry for the loss of your baby girl , this must be so tragic for you , and hearing , they can’t find a reason for her not to be ok is beyond sad ! Everyone here is going through the worst time of their lives also , we have all lost someone and understand the pain , sending love & prayers to you x

Hello @MyJosie86. I am so sorry for your loss. I was given a possible reason because i didnt want a post mortem to be done. Im glad you have reached out on here for some support. People are always available on here for support, if you ever need to talk i am just a message away x