Sunday bloody sunday

And yet another crap sunday comes around,I woke up to the song don’t stop believing ringing in my ears,it was my wife’s ringtone and as her phones been off for weeks,I’ve no idea where that came from.

5 Likes

Sundays are very sad days now,

5 Likes

Good morning Sunday clubbers.
I woke at 530 with thoughts just going through my head about the future. Tried to get some more sleep but it was disjointed so am up having a cuppa outside where the sun is shining but my heart is not.
Will need to get out with the dog soon but just can’t see the point today. I feel like I’m forever in groundhog day. Get up, do mundane tasks, walk dog, look after kids, feel sad all day, go to bed.
Hope your Sunday today will have something that brings a little joy to it.
Love and hugs to all xxx

5 Likes

Morning Ron and all yep another Sunday I hate Sundays my husband went in hospital on a Sunday died on a Sunday, lost my dog a week after on a Sunday. Its 8 weeks today and nothing as no meaning anymore xxx

1 Like

Love and hugs for you xx

Sending love and hugs xx

Thank you Rose hugs to you too. Xx

1 Like

@Ron11 - hello from my Sunday, over here - it’s very hot and I should go and sit outside in the shade but I am feeling too torpid even for that!

I think that song - Don’t Stop Believing - came into your mind because, somewhere and somehow, your wife is still with you, still looking out for you and still loving you. That’s what I believe - and have had moments where I have felt my late husband’s presence, too.

So, my friend, don’t stop believing that love survives death and that you are loved by your wife and always will be. Hold on, hold tight, keep going x

4 Likes

Thank you I needed that today,my best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Do others have panic attacks. If so how do you deal with them.

1 Like

I just looked at the clock and realised what time it is.
I had no idea until I looked at the clock.

Yes I wake at 5am every Sunday morning and my heart races,sending you peace and strength Rose
Ron

1 Like

Yes another weekend, i hate weekends in fact i hate every day but weekends seem worse. I look out the window at couples and families passing by , living their lives. I am existing. I want to end it all but have promised my family to carry on. Its been 8 months since my soul mate was taken. Cancer is the cruelest thing. I seem to be getting worse as each week passes. The thought of a long winter ahead and nothing to look forward to. I try to keep busy but i have no interest in doing anything. Take care everone we are all going through this nightmare together x

6 Likes

Yes Rose i live with them on a daily basis. Thebonky thing i canboffer is deep breathing. Awful arent they. Sending you hugs xxx

1 Like

Hi rose - I’ve had a couple since I lost my husband but not that bad. They do pass but they can be really scary.
Here is a link to a self help guide that I used to recommend to people I worked with. Panic :: Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
It’s really easy to read and gives some good advice.
I hope it’s ok to share on here - it’s an nhs one so all checked and appropriate. They also have loads of other guides on anxiety, low mood etc which might help others.

2 Likes

Thank you xx

Thank you.

Yes it was scary.

I didn’t know what time it was but when I saw the clock, it was just before he was pronounced dead.

Rose xx

Hugs Rose they are truly awful xxx

1 Like

Yes, but I’ve had them for many years. I find that drinking loads of water helps.

1 Like

Coffee this morning as usual with my kind neighbours, then just the empty day. Sundays seem to be three times as long as any other day.

3 Likes