Sunday bloody sunday

I hate Sundays too. It’s 4 weeks ago today that I last heard Andy’s voice or felt his touch. We left him in the hospital to watch the football final, smiling and so positive. My last text from him was received at 22:08, the crash call went out at 23:00 xxxx

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Today has been a crying day.

It actually started yesterday. Someone was telling me about a wedding anniversary.
You can imagine how that affected me.

This afternoon, my mind seems to be taunting me by reminding of all the things
I won’t be able to do with my wonderful husband again.

Things we used to do together.

Things I would love to be able to do with him again.
Many just ordinary everyday things.

Why?

I hope you are having the best day possible.

Hugs for everyone but especially big hugs for those going through it today.

Rose xx

I will be lighting two candles very soon.

6 Likes

Yes Sunday boiling hot and hotter tomorrow. Usual things like water the flowers; wash up etc.
Samey.
I spose getting used to it. Could have gone out on my own but not much incentive very triggering.

4 Likes

@RoseGarden
Weekends are tough, I agree.
We had a pizza business on top of our regular jobs, that took up most weekends.
I’m glad the football is back as that at least occupies me. I’m just looking at holidays as going to get away soon as def don’t want to be at home on what would’ve been our silver wedding anniversary😥
Thankfully, a good friend is going to pet sit for my 2 furkids
Take care x

2 Likes

Sorry Ginger mine is 8 weeks today. 8 weeks ago seems in spme ways ages ago , but in others it seems like yesterday. I hate Sundays i think I always will. Xxxx

2 Likes

I lit this candle tonight.

For all other loved ones who have passed.

Please view it as a candle for your loved ones.

Rose xx

4 Likes

I lit this candle for my darling husband.

I lost him 23 weeks ago today.

My life is empty without him.

Rose :heart:x

2 Likes

Ty Rose its 8 weeks today for me. Xxx

1 Like

Thank you Vancouver.

2 Likes

Hi Ann,its now nearly 11 months since my husband died on his birthday. Things have got worse as time has gone by. Have now been diagnosed with depression. No interest in anything and dont know what to do. Was with my husband for 54 years and feel lost and alone. I too hate weekends they drag and all i want to do is sleep. Take care. I do understand how you feel.

2 Likes

I hear you Rose. A crying day for me too. Unexpected and unfamiliar reactions to things which leave me bereft and confused. Thank you for the candles. 15 weeks ago for me.

2 Likes

@Ann69 So sorry for your loss. I feel exactly the same as you. Hate every day but weekends are the worst. Take care and sending hugs.
Ann

3 Likes

Thinking of you :heart:xx

2 Likes

If anyone ever wants to meet up for a lovely walk in the south west that would be great.
I find being outside is really good for me at this very sad time.:heart:

1 Like

Hi Emily, I’m south Devon, but happy to drive for a walk and a coffee. I’m keeping myself crazy busy at the mo (I’d sob all day long if not), so it may have to be Sept if that works for you.

2 Likes

I am in Somerset and would love to go outside for a walk and meet you but I am housebound. My husband was my carer so I now have carers 3 times a day but it is still very lonely.

2 Likes

I’m in Teignmouth and have been a few walks over the last 4 weeks since Andy was taken. It does help a little. My friend and I are planning on walking the coastal path to Babbacombe on the day which will be our 10th Wedding Anniversary next week.
I’d find it helpful if we could meet up at some point for a walk/chat/scream/cry, whatever is required x

1 Like