Sunshine

Yeh i don’t think i would be alive if wasnt for my little puppy - in them early days i was so very low and she kept me going ! The house was so empty i couldnt stand it so i went and bought a puppy :dog: xxx

3 Likes

@Deb5 what breed is your puppy and what is your puppy name? X

1 Like

She is a cockapoo and she is called lucy :slight_smile: shes 5 and half months old. I worked it out … she was born literally 6 days before my husband passed :frowning: bless her though - shes a bit mischievous but lovely xx

4 Likes

@Deb5 aww how lovely…bet she is a real cutie.
Aww so bitter sweet then. I bet your husband would of spoilt her. So very sad. Yes I bet she is a little devil chewing anything she can get hold off bless her xx

3 Likes

Yeh … i bet he would have too ! Bitter sweet indeed ! I had to get her for my own sanity tbh ! The house was soooo empty ! Ive not lived by myself for 37 years since i met my husband ! Bad enough having 3 kids left home but couldn’t cope with the emptiness hazel xx

3 Likes

@Deb5 Lucy sounds so lovely! Can you share a pic? I love seeing Doggie photos!

Dottie xx🌹

1 Like

Yeh im trying to but not sure how to do it ??? Xx

1 Like

@Deb5 Click where I have highlighted, you can then chose and upload.

Dottie x💕

1 Like

Just so heartbreaking debs :broken_heart::broken_heart: know how you feel as my husband was my life as well. When my son moves our I’m going to find it difficult. Sending lots of love Xx

2 Likes

6 Likes

@Deb5 Oh my! How gorgeous is she! Lucy is beautiful, bet she brings you such comfort….

Love her!

Dottie x​:dog::heart:

3 Likes

You will have to get a dog like me ! Least hes there at moment and has been these last difficult months ! Wish any of my kids been with me xxx

2 Likes

Thanks @Dottie72 yeh she does. But shes a little monkey ! Just caught her chewing the newspaper under my bed ! Lol xxx

3 Likes

She’s so sweet :heart::dog2:

2 Likes

Thanks ! Shes very popular ! All kids around here love her ! Xxxx

2 Likes

Aww debs how cute is Lucy… absolutely adorable. I bet you can’t get very far when you take her for a walk. Every one wanting to make a fuss of her. Not sure how I would get on with a dog. Xx

5 Likes

No i dont get very far ! Lol xxx

2 Likes

well done l agree with you look after that small one . sorry about your personel loss l have 3 doggies who keep me busy

3 Likes

She’s beautiful :heart:

2 Likes