The lose of my brother at 44

Hi Maria, I hope you are well. Sorry for not responding sooner. I was away for a week in London before being thrown in tge deep end work wise iron my return I’m doing OK, few rough days. Trying not to show it especially in front of my partner, he doesn’t seem to understand the grieving process that we’ll. Thinks you can simply pull yourself together and put it gerund you. When in reality you can’t.

Hi , nice to hear from you , hope you had a good time in London it’s nice to get away , I’m doing good these last few weeks , I’ve not been to cemetery for a week but going to day to put fresh flowers on . I’m still on sick thinking of going back end of April , I’ve got a 60th meal on Saturday with all the family , for my Auntie , we had a spa day last weekend which was so relaxing . I’m a lot relaxed now just got to get on with things , it’s strange Claire’ not been at the outings with us as she loves organising every thing x

Hi Maria, when it comes to family events, they can help to be surrounded by people that knew you well and share memories together. It’s almost like our love one is there next to us. It’s quite soothing being among family.

This week started of quite well. Going away for a few days helped. I seem to come back fully charged. Last night I dreamt of my brother, which was quite unsettling. Especially when he said in my dreams why don’t you come to visit me anymore? It was quite strong words. It might be just a dream of processing or he might be telling me to spend time looking ar his memorial shelf at mums.

Hi heather , how are doing

Hi heather how are you for x