Today again - crying

Just passed through Sainsbury’s coming from work, my music earphones on and then the dreaded music Mariah Carey’s “one sweet day” I was packing my stuff into the bag blinded by tears.Oh dear Lord, oh dear,
what all I going to do by myself the coming years

9 Likes

To you’s above - ditto. l cry every day, several times a day. yesterday l no sooner sat up in bed and it started, l said ‘oh for pity sake let me at least wake up’. but no it had to have its way.

7 Likes

That made me smile what you said … yeh i know the feeling … soon as reality hits you tears flow dont they ! I dont even wanna talk to anybody half the time ;( just people like us and bereavment counsellors and some family members xx

5 Likes

I cry every day and shout please come back please :sob:then a sort of calm atmosphere comes over me and I will get ready to do something. I often scream and shout in the car. Surprise how you can drive with tears in your eyes. Love to you all xx

5 Likes

I have shocked myself with the weeping and wailing that has come out of my mouth. The screaming, the shouting, the moaning, rolling around in mental pain on the bed. It has to get out though. I feel exhausted but calmer afterwards.

5 Likes

Yeh it releases your sadness … thats why you feel calm afterwards hazel … i watched a video about it other day. Its very good for your body apparently ! I never hardly cried before all this you know … now i cant hardly stop … all sorts makes me cry now … but it is supposed to be good for us and actually how else can you release deep sadness xx

5 Likes

I do it to , without it I’d not function at all , I pray my neighbours don’t hear me but our little dog try’s to kiss me when I’m screaming xx if I couldn’t release this pain I honestly think I’d walk in front of a car !!! It’s horrendous pain , indescribable only understood by others who have been there xxx

7 Likes

Well said.says it all really

6 Likes

Thank you.
Hugs to you all as we negotiate another weekend :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

I cry everyday at all different times, even when I’m working…it never leaves, the recovery time just gets a bit easier. Even after 18 months I still look for him, desperately trying to work out why or what ifs. It can be so exhausting living with grief day in day out. Hugs to all who are struggling and sitting on their own wondering wtf has happened to our once normal happy life :pleading_face:

8 Likes

It is completely exhausting.
I’ve always had a very busy life from a very early age, from looking after younger siblings, to a very busy job (special needs teacher), and then for 7 years caring for my husband with no proper sleep, while still working full time.
I thought I was tired then. That was nothing compared to the exhaustion of grieving a partner. It’s debilitating.
I wish so much I still had that tiredness.

Hugs to you all :hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Hugs :hugs: to you to Cathphil. My husband was always very fit, healthy and never unwell. He was away within 5 months of diagnosis. We were married very young and I never knew anything else but his love and strength…he was everything :heart: I’m sure we all feel that way about our soulmates. Tomorrow’s another day :two_hearts:xx

7 Likes

Hugs and love back to you :hugs::heart:

6 Likes

Hi pollyjane (and anyone else who can help)

Can I ask a technical question for using this site…

How do you get the highlighted @name when responding to someone’s post .
I’ve tried to work it out but I can’t seem to do it
Thank you :hugs:

3 Likes

I cant do it either so just type name xx

3 Likes

Just type @ before their name xx❤️

3 Likes

Okay Deb5 that’s what I’ve mostly done…but worry I’ll get names wrong or misspell
Thanks for replying
Cath xxx

3 Likes

@Dottie72
Thank you Dottie I just tried that :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@Dottie72 thank you :blush::hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Hugs to you all.got my head into sorting out my trike .could hear sue time to sort out baby blue as sue called it

2 Likes