Today again - crying

5 Likes

@Martyn2
Well done!! The trike looks great.
I’m sure your Sue would be proud of you…and pleased you’ve got round to sorting it out.
Where are you going to go on it?
C x

2 Likes

@Cathphil @Deb5

When you go into reply , just press the @ sign , no space then start the name you want , it mostly comes up when you type @ xxx

3 Likes

@PollyjaneW
Thank you I’ve worked it out now…as you can see :blush:

Big hugs :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

@Dottie72 oh yeh … well done ! Xx

3 Likes

Thanks love - done it saw what dottie said xx

4 Likes

Got our charity events one in june and September. Plus a run to rugby and Leicester to see my sisters and then kent and Cumbria generally all over the country

6 Likes

@Martyn2
I hope the weather is favourable when you go on your trips, and you get a little bit of enjoyment, even if only briefly.
Hugs :hugs:

3 Likes

@Cathphil also just learned to do this lol :joy:

2 Likes

@Martyn2 looks great :+1: have a fab trip :blush:

3 Likes

Its the only means of transport now.since car packed up in November last year when sue was first diagnosed with cancer .plus got a bike to sort out as well

5 Likes

@Martyn2 aww cool :sunglasses:…I’m sure your Sue will be so proud of you :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@Martyn2
The bike looks fab.
What is it! Sorry I don’t know.
My Phil would have known straight away , he loved old british bikes.
Hugs :hugs:

1 Like

Honda ntv600 revere

3 Likes

Since loosing my right leg below the knee in 2019.sue did everything she could to help me get in the right frame of mind to tackle them .was more focused on sues health since 2019 everything went pear-shaped for sues health.so i put everything on hold as sue was and is still the most important in my life

4 Likes

Hugs thankyou

2 Likes

@Martyn2
Hugs back to you.
The bike is really cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am only 7 days into this unbearable despair I’m just exsisting my hubby who was my soul mate and the love of my life for 49yrs died after complications of heart surgery he was 72 i am 66 i cry in spurts and the overwhelming aching and pain my heart is broken in two i know i was lucky enough to have all the wonderful yrs we shared,but i feel are twilight years have been snatched away and to be honest i look forward to the day we can be together at the moment i cannot see any future without him ,but i hope by being able to vent my feelings oneday i will maybe smile again,i do hope you gain the strength you deserve to come through this heartbreaking time and everyone on this forum will be with you sending hugs :heavy_heart_exclamation:x

6 Likes

Aw so sorry @Joy72 its very early dsys and ofcourse youre gonna be upset. Keep posting on here cos we all help each other. Xxx

4 Likes

@Joy72
I am so sorry, it is so raw for you at the moment.
I was married for 43 years, together for 45. My husband was 67 and like you, we were looking forward to the next chapter of our lives . Life is so unfair for some of us.
Keep on posting and reading on this forum as it is such a help and a comfort to know that we all understand the different feelings we go through. In the early days, it has been seven long months for me, I thought there was something wrong with me as I felt so bad but when I found this forum I realised there wasn’t, it was just grief taking it’s course.
One day, as you say, you will smile again but it will be a while yet.
Sending you a hug and strength xx

3 Likes