Why am I suddenly so tearful

You need to get those tears out Louise they can only do harm bottled up. It’s a natural release. Nothing wrong in it. It shows how much we loved them
Take care x

2 Likes

So true grieving is all about how much we loved them and miss them and crying well I cry for England just comes out the blue

1 Like

I know exactly how you must feel. I have only lost my wife of 50 years 2 weeks ago so the pain is immense presently. I am told it will get worse in a week’s time when the funeral is over.
Lots of people have offered me support so I shall see what happens. I cannot imagine my life without my wife and living alone now forever- very depressing thoughts. DS of Chester .

4 Likes

I cry when I get ready for bed, and cry as soon as I wake up and cry throughout the day. It doesn’t seem to be getting any easier I am now 3 and a half months in to this nightmare. We were together 20 years and married for 15 months when he passed away at 54. I feel guilty I was unable to help him, and feel that he was robbed he had so much to live for. I have 3 children and 6 Grandchildren who have all been good but I still feel like life is pointless without Mark. I feel guilty for that too :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Dave, I am truly sorry to hear of your loss and know just how devastating i it is. I found myself in almost identical position just over 3 years ago when I lost the love of my life after 47 glorious years. We’d all give everything to turn back the clock if we only could. I still find it so hard to believe that Val has gone and I’m left alone, we had so many plans for our later years, and you probably did too, but now our dreams are all shattered. There’ll be brighter days ahead I’m sure but for now I still find day to day “living” if I can call it that,( more like just existing now) a real struggle. We’re all here for each other mate, Take each day as it comes, dont feel like you have to put on a brave face for others, scream and shout, burst into tears, dont bottle it up ,let it out. I’m sure your wife was a lovely lady and she’d want you to be happy, though right now you wont see it that way. Thinking of you Dave, take care , Mick

3 Likes

Sorry for your losses DS and AngelaF1 time is still young for you both AngelaF1 nothing to feel guilty about I went through that stage but at the end of the day I couldn’t have done anymore than I did for him and after 13 months of questioning myself realise that now, DS you take what ever help is out there for you to help you get through this both of you take care :heart: Wendy

1 Like

Thanks for your comforting reply.I am taking each day at a time at the moment .Life does not feel worth living presently having lost the greatest love of my life for
ever.
I find it so hard to even believe the future ahead of me.
Thanks again

3 Likes

Hi DS you take great care Wendy