Why does everything go wrong when husband passed away

Me too, glad it’s finally sorted out for you. Daffodils will be lovely , such a sign of hope after winter. I hope you can get someone to do it all with you, a very sad task especially on your own x

Thank you @sheila56 and @bjane.

I experienced this same spate of hardship after I lost my dear mother. It was like the world kicked me in the teeth. I could not believe the cruelty, after everything that I had gone through. I sympathize.

Reading peoples comments have helped so much. Today im feeling bad, everything is going wrong in house and i cant do any of it. My husband did everything in house and now hes gone

Hi Julie,
I am sorry you are suffering too. As for coping with things around the house, you will find that you will become much more able to cope as you adapt to your grief. At the moment, that is probably holding you back and you can’t see the wood for the trees.
There is loads of help online. Just google what you want to do and there will probably be a You tube of how to do it. After a time, you may find you like it and get a sense of achievement and pride. Your husband would be proud of you.
Alternatively, have you any friends, family etc who could help you get started? Most people enjoy showing off their skills so don’t be afraid to ask.
Good luck, and remember you are not alone - we are here for you.
Hugs, Ann

Juliep88, don’t despair sweetheart , take a deep breath and know that there are amazing people on here who can empathise with you. I’m pretty sure you’ll find that all of us on here who’ve lost our wonderful men feel just the same as you and it’s hell. . I certainly do, I lost mine at the end of March and still feel pretty useless with regard to everything he did. Everything seemed to go wrong , Covid obstructs everything and makes everything ten times more lengthy and difficult when you’re just not in a place to deal with it. I couldn’t even access our joint account as Malc did everything online,; with him dying so suddenly there was no chance to get anything organised and I didn’t even know
any passwords. It was all a fog, but it does start to clear. Don’t give up , keep posting here and you’ll get support. , practical help too. Sending love x

Thank you it’s never ending but I will get there I have to. I shouted at Mick and cried so many tears thinking when will it end. When Mick passed 2 days later was lockdown for 3 months I didn’t see family then when I could it was like reliving Micks death all over again. I know it’s early days for me I have ok days then really bad days. You say we live a different life it’s unbearable to think I will never do anything again with Mick. Your profile photo is beautiful xx