Work

Hi Lolla49,
What a thoughtful daughter you have. Hope you are going somewhere nice. Relax and enjoy every minute. Make sure you have the ME time you so rightly deserve.
The weather is good at the moment and you should be able to walk about in sunshine which will make a change.
It will be a wonderful time to de stress , rewind your batteries and focus on the future.
Have a lovely time
Deborah x

Hi, mom my daughter is taking me to Karren’s dinner today some much-needed girly time.

Hi mom had an amazing day just me and my daughter going to walk the dog really needed some me time love you mom its the first time Ive been out and enjoyed my self since I lost my mom back in October love you mom xxx

2 Likes

Hi Lolla I’m so glad you had a good day with your daughter… so good to hear! Enjoy your break…your mum will be so happy! Katexx

1 Like

Lolla that is fantastic. Well done you for getting and enjoying some ME time. Heck you should be so proud of yourself. Your mum is looking down on you and beaming with a great big smile on her face.
Try to do it again sometime soon with your daughter.
Deborah x

1 Like

Hi mom
This afternoon my daughter is taking me away for a mini break and I will not be back till Friday some time for me to talk and think to my daughter about what to do next. I do know next week I need to take my aunty my mom’s twin sister some flowers I haven’t been able to see her since Christmas. Mom I love you xxx

Lolla this is wonderful for you. Take this opportunity to let your feelings out to your daughter and maybe she can help and advise you what to do next. Whatever you decide put yourself first from now on. We can all read from your posts what a caring person you are and how hard you work so it is time for you to be happy now
Deborah x

1 Like

Hi mom having a wonderful time in cottage with daughter xxx

1 Like

I have had the most amazing day with my daughter shopping and face masks to finish the day just what I needed chance to breathe and have some freedom. Going home tomorrow but Im making the most of my last night in this lovely cottage with my daughter who is my rock xxx

2 Likes

I have enjoyed my time away to breathe and gather my thoughts now its time to move forward love you mom xxx

1 Like

HI lolla ,
Glad you enjoyed yourself
Deborah x

1 Like

Hi mom going to see dad tomorrow things seem calmer at the moment xxx

Hi mom took my daughter and partner to see Super Mario at the cinema today as it was my mom and daughter’s favourite game to play together a few tears were shed but happy ones about the games they played together the theme tune love you mom xxx still calm I think going away for a few days has done him some good too love you mom xxx

Hi, mom took bedding to caravan today it was the first time my partner has asked me how I’m doing. Love you mom xxx

Hi mom planning on taking some flowers to the cemetery and some to my mom’s twin sister tomorrow xxx

Hi mom just going to walk the dog sun is shining and it’s dry love you mom xxx

Hi mom had a good day today went to see your twin sister today with lots of cuddles took some flowers :bouquet: well I couldn’t go empty handed could I we talked and laughed :smile: did I say it was a good day xxx love you mom xxx

Morning mom last day of the school holiday looking forward to see the children when we get back I aso need to think about end of year leaving gift might make keyrings with their name on xxx love you mom

Morning mom
We are taking out our daughter for a birthday meal but I think my partner is sulking about something. I miss you so much right now xxx

Morning mom just going shopping going back to work tomorrow so looking forward to seeing the children