Work

Hi mom
Teacher made a right mess of class today and guess who had to clean it up along side the other teacher going home so I had to cover the other class then do after school club till 5.30 then get home for 6.00 walkthe dog and cook dinner while my partner sits on the sofa asking whats for dinner and how long I just want to screem sorry mom dont want to rant miss you sortting me out and listening xxx

1 Like

Morning mom
Just going to walk the dog hope its not rainning breathe one foot infront of the other miss you so much love you aleay and for ever xxx

1 Like

Hi mom
Well so much for a cuppa and a chat with the head it never happened. I feel like everyone is moving on and Im stuck with the loss and I just want to curl up and cry. It hurts so much I miss you every minute of every day

1 Like

Hi mom sorry its the evening and I didnt talk this morning having a realy bad day today feel like crap and I just wanted to stay in bed my head is in bits . Love you its hard not having you to guide us love you xxx

1 Like

Good morning mom
My mind and body feel so heavy love you mom xxx

1 Like

Hi mom
Today was ok Breath and putting one foot infront of the other today was an ok day speak to you tomorrow miss you so much xxx

1 Like

Morning mom
Just going to walk the dog then off to work today the children can watch football love you xxx

2 Likes

Hi mom
I am so tierd I just dont feel like myself, I look in the mirror and I dont know the person looking back at me anymore. I hate puttong on this smile and everyone thinking things are ok. Love you xxx

1 Like

Morning mom
Just of to work ,love you xxx

1 Like

Evening mom
So very tierd why is it I am so tierd but as soon as I go to bed then Im wide awake. Just put on a smile kept my head down no eye contact with anyone love you miss you xxx

1 Like

Morning mom
Its another wet day feel very low today but on the upside the little boy in my class was back in yesterday I hope his mom and nan are ok sending them much love asI know what its like to hear those words 3 to 6 months alway afraid today is your last day so make it count love you mom xxx

1 Like

Hi mom

Its still rainning I am starting to think Im linked to the weather I cry it rains. Imiss you so much I cried today as I listened to the radio and christmas songs started to play it was a rubbish song I had to turn the radio off how am I going to face christmas at work with all the children love you mom xxx

1 Like

Morning mom
Just going to work now love you xxx

1 Like

Hi mom
Ive kept my head down at work a tried to put a smile on my face . I cant watch TV because every thing I watch is about cancer or christmas I cant listen to the radio as its all christmas and at work the children are begi gchristmas cards and productions my heart is breaking I asked the cleaner today how do you get through it l miss you love you xxx

1 Like

Morni g mom
Just when I tbought I was getting through each day boom he has a right go at me last night I aready said I was feeling shit with this cold Ive lost my voice. So Ive spent the night on the sofa brrrr it wasfucking cold . Then he tries to say sorry this morning yeah right as if that makes everthing ok after all the hurt full thing hes said love you mom sorry xxx

1 Like

Evening mom
Thought I got my day pland out So I gave my boss a bottle of wine for his birthday today so on the evening he texted me with thank you for the wine it was kind from your vile boss what is all that about love you mom xxx

1 Like

Morning mom
just going to finish stairs today miss you love you xxx

1 Like

Hi mom got the stairs finished. Just feel like I could sleep through winter brrr so cold. I as just so tierd miss you so much have had a bad weekend miss you so much got to try and put my happy face on xxx

1 Like

Morning mom
Got to put a smile on my face breath and take a step forward miss you so much love you xxx

1 Like

Hi mom why do I feel so sick Ive been to the doctors and now Im signwd off work for 2 weeks why do Ifeel so bad xxx

2 Likes