Your reason for living In ONE SENTENCE PLEASE.

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling with the site. There are different categories on the site to help you find the posts that are most relevant to you. You might find it most helpful to post in the Losing a Child category in order to talk to other bereaved parents.

If you are looking for conversations to reply to, here are some instructions for viewing the latest posts in a particular category: How Do I Find Relevant Conversations?

You may also wish to start a new conversation in the Losing a Child category - you should get some supportive replies from other bereaved parents. Here are some instructions on How to Start a New Conversation - follow these instructions , selecting ‘Losing a Child’ when you come to selecting a category.

1 Like

Paul, this forum won’t take your pain and hurt away
As someone suggest go to Losing a Child and there you will fond people in the same situation
Sending you love
Sadie x

My family whom deserve life, love, happiness and to survive

3 Likes

pen really liked your words. this is how i felt after my dad died.

My reason at the moment is that there is no other choice. I am alive and so I go on one foot in front of the other until is my turn. I hope somewhere along the way I will find a reason to smile or laugh again. I want to know what is like to be loved for I feel like I have forgotten that too. Maybe tomorrow.

My reasoon.:heart:
Well struggling with 2 berevements​:broken_heart::broken_heart: but…
Im a carer to my daughter who been ill with depression … & support my son a lot who has aspergers & look after my cat

2 Likes

to meet the people who have helped save my life and thank them for constantly inspiring and helping me; louis tomlinson, harry styles, little mix and sam fender

1 Like

Swallow your suffering makes you stronger

1 Like

For future me and all the things I still hope to achieve and I know she’d want me to carry on and will be grateful that I did. Because life is short and to still be alive and breathing is a blessing

1 Like

To now be both mum and dad to out amazing children and Nanna and Gang gang to our beautiful children and to spare them any more grief. Sorry, that’s a very long sentence!

You sound like you are really having a hard time. Please go and see your local careers network as they will be able to offer you some support and you will find other people in the same situation as you. I don’t know what type of depression your daughter has as there are a few different types. However with her she should be able to come out of it with some hard work. I too suffered from depression (caused by bullying) when I was younger to a serious extent and I had very little support as my mum couldnt cope with it. But I do believe that it would be very draining and wearing on you to be looking after both your children and not taking enough time and support for you. There is help out there for you and for your daughter. Please if I can give you any advice re helping her get out of the depression and dealing with it please private message me. I believe that it may be a weight off your mind if she can start to help herself a little. Do remember to take care of yourself too you are not being selfish you are being selfless as it will help you to stay strong if you take an occasional timeout. Take care thinking of you.

1 Like

Not a good idea because it could come back and bite you in the ass when you least expect it. Take time to deal with your suffering when you have the space and feel it is the right time. This is what will make you stronger. Take care

1 Like

Wow what wonderful inspirational words. We can all take a lesson from you.

So sorry for your loss too but what a kind thoughtful and caring post.

What you say is true to have had someone wonderful in our lives if even for a short time is a blessing and better to have someone for a short time than to never have had anyone at all. You have such an inspirational point of view. and it is better to cry buckets about some you have loved because you miss them than to cry buckets because you never knew them. Take care of yourself thinking of you.

2 Likes

My daughter, who just turned one and looks exactly like her daddy who passed.

7 Likes

because im able to breath.

4 Likes

Because I have other people to think of. My poor mum in law has lost her only child. Nobody should outlive their children. Also her dog is nearly 16 and has cancer. She will need me when the inevitable happens.

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss. It must be a very difficult time for you. I hope you have some people in your life who are supporting you. Thinking of you.

1 Like

Because I promised him I would

3 Likes