Any older widowed without children (55+) here ?

Same here if you ever want.

Thanks Jason. Grief is so lonely and i’m glad I found this site. All I do is cry. I know people say time will help, but right now I don’t see how.

1 Like

Hey say times a healer but it’s not it’s having the strength to carry on day by day grief is love with no where to go my grief is deep like no other he died because of diabetes and alcohol the devils juice I call it I’m not a massive drinker such a shame at such a youngish age people grieve differently so take each day at a time and find comfort your loved one is always with you they never really leave you x

2 Likes

I agreed with you.

How are you doing today Jason?

Hi Marla,
Hope you are ok.
I went to church, did pray and confession.
Mixed feelings.
This was my 3rd time there.
I had a dream on this past Monday night.
My partner and I hugged tightly. My partner was wearing the favourite blue coat. I said that I was told you would leave next week, could you not go.
I couldn’t remember if my partner said anything.
I miss my beloved one so much all day every day.

Maybe I should try Church. I have went to counselors and haven’t had much success. Same here, I miss my spouse every single day. I’m so lost without him. I guess we need to stay strong, but all I’m doing is just trying to make it through the day.

Hi,
I am having counselling.
But I wished I could have more frequently.
You know, my partner’s house, our home was taken away. I am literally homeless. No one could help me.

Has the counseling helped you? I feel bad for everything you are going through. Wish I could help you. Let’s keep in touch and try to get through this together

Hugs hugs hugs

Hello my friend Jason. Just had a rough night. Thought I would reach out to you. Hope you are doing ok.

I had to call crisis help line last night.
My heart was not comfortable.
I know I am slightly young, I may have second chapter, but I always look at my partner when I had other special contact which I didn’t want to but I had to as I feel really lonely.
I feel I am sin all the time. I ask myself why I was left by my partner in this such horrible world.

I am so sorry you had a rough evening. I have the same feeling on my spouse. Why did you leave me in this horrible place? Are you doing better than lastnight? Please reach out anytime you need something.

Hi, I lost my husband 7 week ago after a very short illness. What I’m finding really hard to deal with is the constant sobbing even when I’m not crying. Have you experienced this?

2 Likes

I lost my husband 9 weeks ago. That’s all I do is cry. The pain is very raw. Everyone says one day at a time, but its painful every day

2 Likes

I had argument just now with a friend i currently stay.
I don’t know what to do.
I know my partner no longer wanted me.

I want to make sure you are OK? Can you still stay at your friends?

Thank you for asking.
It is not good for my mental wellbeing.
I keep asking myself if I am being punished. So i lost our home and i ended up with no where to stay.
I am stucked.

No you are not being punished. You are a good person. This world is just evil at times.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to do.
I truly wish I was the person who left and remain my partner.