Best ways to cope with loss of mother

OK Jess, I am putting on my legal hat.

Is this a work related injury?, if it is then primafasia YOU HAVE A CLAIM and your first step is to ask for a medical report from your doctor.

If the consensus is this is work related then go to citizens advice armed with the report and ask to see an adviser, your best route is probably an industrial tribunal, but it is unlikely to get to that.

In my legal experiance,the probability is your employer will be pressured by there insurance company to settle out of court, and the insurance company will actually pay up(it will push your employers premiums up, NOT your problem)

In the event that your employer does not have employee liability insurance then that is a criminal offence on there part, and I strongly advise you go down the industrial tribunal route and DO NOT take civil action on your own outside that, industrial tribunals take a very dim view with companies that brake the law and cut corners.

Do not attempt anything strenuous if you are returning to work with this injury, REFUSE TO DO IT and if they sack you you can have them for CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISAL, and the pay outs from that can be very large as you are claiming for LOSS OF LIVELYHOOD.

The golden rule, ALWAYS go the industrial tribunal route.

frankly you would be better out of it, get that report first, also ask about an OCD diagnosis.

Let me know how you get on Jess.

Blessings to you, take care

Timxx

Hi Laura, how are you?.
Happy new year if not to late, I thgink I have found something that will help.

On the recommendation from my next door nabour I got some Berocca, (all the vitamin B version)

I got it for depression, not only does it help with that, it gives me more energy so I take it first thing in the morning, not at night, it is actually a stimulant and you will not sleep.

I seem to be getting good results and it is probably doing much more good then antidepression medication.

I have 2 potential clouds on the horizon health wise, the first is I may well have Hemarthrosis in my left knee(joint bleeding) or/and an ACL tear.

The second is I find out on Monday if I can drive at night, I have psychotic vision in my left eye(disturbed) apparently invisible horns are growing out of it!!.

Hoping to get my knee x rayed on Monday when I go to hospital about my eye, seeing my mental health nurse later today so will ask for an xray pass for my knee,

I will let you know what he thinks of berocca, perhaps we should all be on it?.

Blessings to you Laura and to all, keep tacking your mum to those coffee mornings.

Timxx

Hello Tim
I’ve had berroca before so I will get some again . I’d forgot about it .
I’ve also been taking ashwaganda at night
It’s for mood , anxiety and sleep . I haven’t really noticed a difference yet but will let you know .
That sounds painful with your knee , bad knees run in my family and my Dad had both his replaced . It was a lot of recovery time . Does yours require surgery ? Or too soon to say ?

I am going to the allotment tomorrow to fix the potting shed window …
it will make me feel better I know just being there for an hour .
How is everyone ??

Love Laura xx

Amy Carter seems to have sunk without a trace along with our clairvoyant friend

Love Tim xx

Hello Laura
Something has happened to my message to you, it appears to have been lost!!
DO NOT USE GRAMMERLY!!, it causes problems with your computer.

How good were your dad’s knees after the operation, I don’t suppose he could dead lift 500 ibs with them with out them collapsing?.

Might need an operation on my knees, will let you know.

What is ashwaganda please?, never heard of it.

The allotment trip will do you good, your dad walks with you there every day and that is why you find it comforting(HE IS WITH YOU) hope the weather is kind to you, are you replacing glass?, if so please remember to use good work gloves and eye protection.

Not heard from Amy for a few days, Amy carter appears to have sunk with out trace
and our clairvoyant friend appears to be MIA (missing in action)

Blessings to all.

Love Tim xx

Hi Laura, good evening.

How did your window repair job go, and was the weather fit?.

Been raining earlier today, some sun this afternoon, know going cold and supposed to be cold for the next 6 days

Gort one of those SAD lights and have it on the shelf next to my PC, nothing sad about it, gives me some simulated daylight, but do not use it towards evening, might not sleep.

Hope all well.

Love Timxx

1 Like

Hi everyone
Sorry I’ve not been on in a few days just been busy. It’s been a weird time. And been back at work already too. Hope everyone is doing alright, especially you today Tim. Thinking of yous
Amy xxx

2 Likes

So this and it’s so true!

I have been trying to lucid dream in order to meet my mum. Last night I succeeded but I got a little excited and started shouting for my Mum but she never came to me but I ended up waking up very quickly due to discovering I was in a dream.

I guess it’s one of them things that needs a lot of practice! Nice to hear from you @amyrose92 , it is still a weird time for me so I know exactly where you are coming from!

@tim007 I don’t think I can be bothered going down that route, I’m going to try and focus on finding something else, my circle teacher told me to ask spirit for a job that provides good health and happiness which I have done.

As for not finding my Mum in my dream she said that they could be a reason like it’s too soon or I was rushing into it. But told me this lucid dreaming will come to me easier over time during my awakening, so time will tell.

2 Likes

Hi Amy
No need to apologise, just as long as you are ok, I thought you might be trapped in a power cut, there has been a lot in your area.

I marked the anniversary minute of my mums passing (20:10 hours) by reading the 23rd psalm.

Got a SAD light, it runs from my pc and nothing sad about it, it gives me simulated daylight and easers my depression(my mum could not have passed at a worse time of year had she wanted to with the acseption of christmas day.

Is Mr Robin still around and any more visitations from beyond?

Good idea to keep a journal for your mum, I never thought of doing that.

Blessings to all

Timxx

What exactly is lucid dreaming… ? I’ve had lots of dreams of my Dad … x

Hi Tim ,
I need to order some Perspex glass to replace what has broken . We have used plastic sheets to stop the rain getting in for now . It’s become a family affair my nieces came to help . I felt a lot better for being there .
Rain seems to have stopped for now .
I’m glad the light is working out xxx

Hi Jess, such a lovely thing and so true, we do remember them in are hearts, and they walk with us in spirit every day.

I have astro traveled to my parents a few weeks ago, they were cold in bed and I sorted out a large sleeping bag for them and unzipped it so they could use it as a double blanket and it was lovely to hear my mum speaking, I remembered at the time they had passed, that is how I know it was not a dream.

I am sure it will come to you Jess, try not to work to hard at it, it will happen in its own time, these things take forberance, patiance and good faith, don’t shout at your mum, spirits do not like excitement, they like calm and order as I am sure you know.

My mental health nurse takes the view I am progressing, today I survived my mums death day :persevere:

I hope you are recovering from your injury, it is so unfair to you going through this, you are the victim of your own integrity and that is SO WRONG :pleading_face:

Blessings to you, your partner and fur babies.

Timxx
Seeing my clairvoyant Quinn on the 4th of February, let you know how I get on.

Quite understand you not wanting to take your employer to task, its not for everyone and takes a strong stomach, I am not always Father Brown, when push comes to shove I am a cross between Dowding and Churchill.

Oh Tim ! Today cannot have been easy for you . A year since your Mother passed . I send you love xx

Where you know you’re in a dream and can control it x

2 Likes

Hi Laura.
well it bought members of your family together and that will give you moral support(your endeavors go unnoticed not) a line from the poem I did for you.

Perspex is the thing these days and it is usually UV proof know so does not go brittal and brake.

Blessings to all.

Love Timxx

1 Like

You misunderstood, I didn’t shout at her, I shouted for her whilst looking for her lol I have done the same during astral travel, no idea why I can never find her though and they say they will never leave you, confusing stuff it is :tired_face:

Also they love positive emotions as it raises our vibration and makes the connection stronger and I was happy excited due to it working but it woke me up so I wasn’t there all that long. Think I need to learn to keep it together when I next do it :rofl:

I did find her in a gold temple once though and we hugged, according to my teacher it would have been the healing temples which makes sense really because the first medium I went to told me my mum was in healing due to leaving so quickly!

I’m still a little sore but the naproxen they’ve given me helps, I better get some shut eye as I’m in tomorrow :frowning: I want my weekends back lol

That’s lovely Tim. And no power cuts here just very busy and not been coming on my phone as much. I haven’t seen Robin in a few days but I have recently I am sure we seen it on Christmas Day out the back garden.
It’s nice Tim I got a lovely journal from Etsy the online shop you could search for one on their. Mine has a photo of a feather and says Letters to my Mum

Have you been getting to church still? I hope 2024 is the year you get yourself a wee kitten, if I get a kitten I’d love to call it Barbie after my mum, or Blue. I think they’re nice names.

How are you feeling, it’s been one full year now, I can imagine that first anniversary is tough.

I think my own birthday in May this year will be painful, I know it’s materialistic but my mum got me the best gifts, she was wonderful. My boyfriend made a fuss this year about not getting him a lot so I didn’t, I got him 2 hoodies as he likes them and a belt and some nice body sprays, and he went and got me a locket for my mum and baby, an expensive gold mum necklace, and a beautiful perfume kit and I can use the box to keep my make up in - if you want to know more about me, I’m a total make up girlie. My mum would buy me Charlotte tilbury boxes every year, she introduced me to her stuff. She introduced me to alot of the high end products I love still, and when I spray the perfumes she got me I just smile and remember her getting me them. It’s mad to me to think I’ll never spend another of my birthdays with her. It doesn’t really feel real, I’m sure the first few birthdays and Mother’s days are going to feel a bit flat or uncomfortable. But I do like remembering her, I thought I’d find it hard to do but I am enjoying thinking of her. Do you hear whispers sometimes? Like they’re whispering to you? Sometimes I do but I think I’m just hearing things.

@Jess1 Jess as for work it is what it is, it’s a means to an end, but I sympathise because there’s nothing worse than being stuck in a job we don’t want to be in. I’ve been there I am sure we all have. And it won’t last forever that’s all I can tell you, I hope 2024 brings you a fresh start somewhere that you feel more comfortable working. But don’t dwell on work, it’s a means to an end so we can enjoy our time away from the place
would you ever consider office work? my office take folks from all sorts of backgrounds, many do. apply for some if youd like to, experience from any industry can translate over to an office. it is way less stressful, usually well paid and many offer at home working, if you ever want to talk to me about it let me know im quite good at helping with cvs

sorry if this was long just nice sometimes coming on for a chat and a read. praying you are all doing well, new years was so difficult.
amy xxx

1 Like

I love lucid dreaming! Keep trying and you will meet her :blush: I love/hate sleep paralysis too. I used to get it alot when I was younger but now only get it from time to time. Do you believe that it’s like astral projection?
Amy x

Sorry I edited that last post a few times I kept wanting to add more!
I’m going to try and get some sleep but if I can’t I will pop back on here
X

Amy, never apologise for your ‘long’ postings, you always have something interesting to say and I love them.

I think the journal to your mum was a good idea, she walks in spirit with you every day as my mum does and I still sence her spirit in the house.

Yes, I regularly go to church and I have to drive there and back(about 2 miles, I could probably walk it if it were not for my bad knee) xrays on Monday.

I see car ownership is dropping, the spirits are telling me you have past a driving test but do not drive, is that correct?.

The best manager I ever had in the work place who I worked for in ireland(he asked for me!!) was an ex forces chap who had leased with ‘storming Norman’ in the gulf war wjen they smashed Sadam Husain(sadman I should say) he claimed he did not drive and when he left the company I returned with him to England, he introduced me to his dad, and to his car!, he drove all along but wanted to keep it from his boss because he did not want to be driving all over the country!!,I still worked for the company but kept the matter private out of respect, HE, was a rise man.

When I finish sorting out the house I will get a wee kitty, might get two of them, call one Jean and the other Amy after you.

I’m feeling fine Amy, I think the Borocca has helped and I have a SAD light on the shelf to my left slightly above head height that simulates day light, felt quite energised this morning, knee joint is a little better and I think my use of a rowing machine trise a day is doing me good, bit down yesterday, to be expected but a friend called unexpectedly in afternoon and that cheered me up (a friend of my mum going back many years), red hot labour and mum was a tory, they met many years ago to learn to dance at her classes and became firm friends and both being teachers got on like a house on fire. :heart_eyes:

My birthday is in May and so was my dads,I think your boyfriend will like the hoodies as you have PROPER winters below freezing for days on end and the army still do some of there cold weather training in the kainagorns, I think the locket was a sweat thort, he is clearly very sensitive and loves you very much.

I have imaganed you as a make up girie!, every girl loves her makeup and Charlotte tilbury is one of the best and my mum liked that one to, I have seen girls putting on lipstick while driving down the motorway or even in the leg press in the gym!!.

Also when you use the sprays she got you they have a happy association, and that does lift your spirits like the photo of my mum at her silver wedding do, I was there when that was taken.

Your mum will be there on your birthdays, she is there in spirit Amy, and will be always with you, and it is good that we remember our mums and the happy times, and I am glad you know enjoy thinking of her, that shows you are coming through the greaving process, you are a surviver and a lot stronger then you think yourself.

The whispers you hear are real, they are not in your mind, she is still in your house in spirit and is trying to communicate and is proberbly reaching out to you from the afterlife plain.
Going to my clairvoyant on the 4th of february, you should ask Jess to recommend one for you, my hairdresser was most impressed with her, I think it will give you a sense of peace, what I am telling you is true.

Temperature is 0 centigrade hear, probably below freezing with you.

Blessings to you Amy and all,hope your little one and dad is ok.

Timxx

2 Likes