Best ways to cope with loss of mother

No signs of Robin :frowning: hope he comes back to visit soon
You’re right I am lucky to have been loved by both of them, I think your dad will have loved you too some people just have a funny way of showing it
Will let you know next time I see the Robin hopefully see it soon
Amy x

Thankyou Amy, you are so wise :slightly_smiling_face:.

Tim xx

Morning everyone, weather here is awful and to top it off I’ve caught the lurgy that was doing the rounds at work, which is typical because I’m on annual leave now🙄 plenty of lemsips for me!

I can’t get my head around the fact my mum has been gone almost a year! Where did all that time go? I feel like I’ve been on autopilot!

Came across a feather yesterday at work and thanked her and also noticed my back door window looked like someone had drawn the letter D on it, my mums name is Donna. Maybe I’m looking into it too deep and it was one of them things.

Hi Jess, sorry you are under the weather, those places are full of bugs, the heating is usually to high, not enough fresh air, and not enough use of uv air scrubbers(they use uv light to kill air born germs) and I am amazed they don’t kill the ‘inmates’ of faster then they do, prisons are probably healthier places.

Yep, the anniversary came round quicker then I thought it could, try to spend the day with your gran and dobby, that, is the best thing you can do, your gran may need you on that day as well, she is greaving for a daughter.

I have not had any white feathers at all, am I doing something wrong or missing something?, my clairvoyant mentioned on Sunday about white feathers just materialising in her office in front of her clients, I am completely mystified about this, my Niece has had one or two as well, something is looking after you Jess.

Strong wind howling round hear and very cold, reminding me to draft proof my snug, and install an electric windmill, found today a shipment of adhesive has been damaged in transit and needs to go back and that’s holding me up, my snug will be ready for next winter.(me thinks, or is this going to be like British rail?, always more jobs to do lol!) :roll_eyes:

Blessings to all.

Tim xx

Hi all
You have had plenty of other signs though Tim . The room going cold … the lights etc .
I think it can be different for everyone . We had loads of snow today . Have you ?
Hope you are feeling a bit better @Jess1 xx

Hi Laura, how you and your mum?.

Its just threatening to snow, and the radio did say about snow in Derbyshire and the peek district, your area

Yes, I have had signs, and the auto light going mad the night after my brother passed really did look like something dreamed up by Stephen Spielberg for the movies, life has a way of being stranger then anything in fiction, and the more we know, the more aware we become that there is much more we don’t know.

As Louis once turned round and declared in Morse, ‘Its not what we can see that matters, its what we cant see!’.

That struck a chord with me, and I have found remembering that to be useful to me on more then one occasion in life.

Try not to go out unless you really have to in the snow.

Blessings to all, enjoy your evening, stay warm, stay safe.

Tim xx

Hi all.
Found a site on youtube that might be useful

Just open you tube and type ‘You can talk with your deceased loved ones’ in the search box, some mediums there doing presentations on contacting spirits.

Little doggy (Ruby) gone back tonight, I am feeling ordinary or normal grief(16 types remember) coming back for one night next week when sis-in-law goes to Manchester.

Evening all and enjoy your weekends

Tim x

Hi Tim
Thank you, wanted to pop on and say I seen 2 robins in my garden today which was lovely to see!
Hope yous are having a good weekend
Amy xx

Hi Amy, and how’s life treating you?.
Sounds good about two robins, hopefully they are Mr and Mrs Robin and paring up for the spring, I think he was courting when absent and has bought a mate back to ‘look his place over’ and hopefully take a liking to your garden (plenty of worms?)
Soon you might have a number of little robins.

Blessings to all, thankyou for that and enjoy your weekend.

Tim xx

1 Like

Hey everyone sorry again for not writing on here for the last few days!

I went to circle today after not going for a few weeks. Thought I’d be a bit rusty but I managed to pick up on something!

Also my Mum came through saying there’s so much sadness and I feel so alone and what I need is a good laugh which is so true!

What shocked me though is that the person who was talking about her said that she lived and died in her leggings which is also true as she wore them wet look leggings most of the time lol and I find it such a random thing to mention which would be a big guess if that’s what it was! Also should mention that when I was arranging her funeral I almost had the directors dress her in them leggings and that is why I thought it was good evidence!

2 Likes

Hello Jess.

Glad your mum came through in circle, she has not forgotten you, interesting about the leggings, details like that suggest she was NOT making this up, does anyone in circle do channelling?, that is what you really want I know. I asked clairvoyant Quinn last week when I went to see her, she said she doesn’t know anyone who does. but I know some of them do, and there has been some very famous channellors.

She walks with you every day, unseen, unheard, but always near, and I bet the funeral arrangements were left to you, your siblings probably did not want to be bothered, in my case I HAD to do it all, there was no one else.

Yes, laughter IS the best medicine, Get yourself the Fawlty towers series on DVD,I know its not pc these days(SOD THAT, ITS A BLOODY GOOD LAUGH) and I watch it when feeling down and it cheers me up, also of course there is Morecambe and Wise, the two Ronnie’s(and its good night from him!) you might just remember that,
and a few other ones as well.(Fork handles, handles for forks!!)

Bless you Jess, our mums are still around us, just not in physical form :crazy_face:

Tim xx

Ahh lovely Jess . Keep going with it ! X

Hi all!
Bit fed up today, got a multirole welding machine only to find the plug was broken so I was unable to test it and have sent it back as an Amazon return and ordered a replacement via eBay and that was some £12 less then Amazon.

One of my new year resolutions is to learn to mig and put my other Nissan micra back into running order.

Spent most of the day sorting a clock out and more work on my snug, had a chicken and fish casserole tonight (healthy) followed by a pancake(unhealthy) but sod it, little of what you like does you good, but I do like casseroles as well.

Weather is cold tonight and going colder, I think the brass monkeys will be advertising for a welder

Ruby staying with me tomorrow night, Sis-in-law going to Manchester tomorrow with some girls, antisipaycharry joy I think (NOT grief).

Blessings to all

Tim xx :crazy_face:

Hey Tim sorry but I’ve got to admit some of your sayings crack me up! Brass monkeys? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: thanks for making me smile!

I am honestly sick of the weather being cold now, I think I belong somewhere abroad where they get more sun!

1 Like

@Jess1 yes Tim you do certainly have a way with words and thanks for
Making us laugh xx

Tuchay Jess!!
Well I’m glad I’ve made you laugh!, we all need something to laugh at just know, and the weather is gastly!!.

Intend to put my windmill up in the spring and start farming the wind (nothing to do with the flacherlance of cows!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:)I am going off grid next year, I will be producing ALL my own electricity.

Lets hope for better weather soon, next year all being well I will have a nice warm snug to keep out of the cold in, instead of sitting in a house I have no way of heating economically and feeling a perpetual ice lump on the tip of my nose!, not freezing my nuts for some reason, they must be used to it and I wish I was!! :persevere: I hope this is my last cold winter.

Blessings to all, stay warm, stay safe and look after your gran.

Tim xx

@laura8 Hi Laura, laughter is the best medicine, and its free(at least for what we do you don’t need a tv licence)

Did I tell you I am looking into starting a candle making business?, I will never be a lord sugar, but if I turn it into a successful little business (£100 a week or so profit would be ok) then I can hold a candle to him! :roll_eyes:

The seventies was the best time for comedy, they knew what worked and what was funny, and not only did they play ALL the rite notes, but also in the RITE order, it is reckoned they did more for the general health of the nation then all the nandy pandy ELF AND SAFETY brigade put together, they should bring them back and put the recordings on the air again, it was a tonic, and prevented many a hospital admission(unless you died laughing, they don’t encourage you to laugh if they think you might have had a heart attack, I learnt that when I crashed out at Uni in November 1995, (the grim weeper was beckoning, I said 'Go away you silly sod!! :angry:) but I would have been in good company, that’s what carried Erick Morecambe off (that was before someone cut him down on Morecambe sea front and flung his bronze casting into the back of a van leaving part of his leg behind, you could say he did not have a leg to stand on.

Hi Laura, how are you and your mum tonight?.
Life is hard, I know, and in some ways modern life is harder then it was for our parents, ware so often we become the servants of technology and not its masters, and one thinks that there is a secret agenda among the powers that be, and it is an agender NOT to our advantage, but there’s, ware we are the pawns, and they are the nights, bishops, king and queen.
I hope life is being kinder to you, and the dark cloud will lift and welcome a new dawn ware you can go forward with your life, together with yourn family.

Blessings to all.

Tim xx

Hello Tim ,
Yes I am still really down , I am still having counselling and it does help to talk to them , I am not looking forward to My Auntys funeral which is next Wednesday , It feels too soon to be attending another and will trigger some painful memories , I just have to keep going and doing my best . I am off work Friday and hope to get out on my bike for half an hour. it usually helps me .
I had a lovely dream about my Dad last night , he walked in my kitchen with a back pack on! that was out of place as i don’t think he ever carried one . But he called my name and i gave him the biggest hug and didn’t want to let go, He said he had had to go away for a while …
how is Ruby?
xx
How are you?

1 Like

Hello Laura, sorry to hear you are so down, and the thought off the upcoming funeral will not help, are you making the arrangements?.

I organised my mums funeral to be a celebration of her life, and to remember the other members of my immediate family too, and I invited close friends and relatives of my mum who I had not seen for many years, I more or less ran the event my self including the actual service (like my mum, public speaking does not phase me, chip of the old block)but I slept for 12 hours afterwards, I was recovering from a foot infection after a stay in hospital and was on antibiotics, I think I ran on adrenalin that day.
What sort of bike have you got?, push bike, e-bike, Yamaha 500 cc?, years ago I had a Honda twin black night, but for years I got to work and back on a bicycle, 10 miles each way, I must have been mad.

The dream about your dad sounds lovely, perhaps it was not a dream?, maybe you had an astral travel?, he is always with you in spirit.

Ruby is fine, took her to my monthly lunch at the Pheasant(a local inn in Kentsbank, Cumbrea) ware I spent some pleasant time with a friend who bought me lunch in return for fixing his table ware I tucked into fish and chips, a 91 year old gentleman with a pilots licence and he said he could get me some information to help me build my own plane (less then 165ib with fuel on board no licence required) walked Ruby back after lunch, my friend collected his table from me later.

Sorting out my unfinished snug so sis-in-law and me can have dinner in it tomorrow night, has a lovely sofa in it.

The cortisone injection in my knee is starting to work, I managed the walk back with out pain so that is a good start, sometimes I feel low, then I have to remind my self that there are plenty of people much worse of then me, and I should be grateful for what I have got, try to help others and stop ringing, one thinks of the stock brokers jumping of sky scapers at the start of the grate crash in 1929, the irony is they were still worth millions, I suppose if you were worth 200million one day and 2million the next you would be a bit pissed off but chance would be a fine thing, and 2million in the bank in 1929 was still a kings ransom and more, well those greedy idiots caused the crash anyway so no sympathy.

Hold on to that ‘dream’ about your dad, hopefully he will come through to you again, and remember its not your ant in the coffin, that is only skin and bone, she is with you also.

Blessings to all, may you have peace at this sad time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tim xx