Best ways to cope with loss of mother

Hello Amy and thanks for your message.
Bad colleagues are like bad neighbours, a pain in the arse, is this person just annoying, or actually intimidating you, or making you feel threatened or uncomfortable, and are you there subordinate?.

If senior to you they have a duty of care, and if it really is harassment then it needs dealing with, it sounds like you have a good job, and while we have never met I do not get any vibes other then you are a descent person, some people are just plain nasty and I once I got so fed up with a colleague who was being aggressive I almost dragged him out and beat him up (that would have been over kill and ridiculous, I would have only sunk to his level and had a criminal record) and very often Amy they are just so childish they just want to evoke a reaction in you, and by trying to ignore them you are doing the best thing, I hope they are pulled into line over it and you do not feel pressured into leaving because that comes under constructive dismissal in England, Scottish work place harassment law may be different, I hope it is resolved quickly or this person is moved to another department before they do you harm.

The get up early and get outdoors sounds a good idea, wrap up well and watch for ice under foot, try to forget your troubles, if only for a few hours, I hope the sun shines, that will boost your serotonin levels and make you feel better.

Enjoy your weekend and time off.

Blessings to all :innocent:

Tim xx

Just a quick message to say hi to you all .
@amyrose92 - do you recommend traitors ? I’ve seen it advertised I know it’s popular .
I’ve been struggling with work too I just can’t focus .
@jess has anything happened with the neighbour ?
Tim - how is your cold are you still under the weather ?

Xxx

Hello Laura, how is you all and how is your Sunday?.

Cold is much better, am enjoying a bit of sun in my lounge just at the moment and it is a tonic to see it.

Did you get to the spar yesterday?

Still cold, but looks like the weather is improving.
Having Ruby again between the 8th and 12th of the month.

Hope next week is better then the last, we all seem to be having problems just know so lets try to be optimistic, get out to your allotment when ever you can, I am sure for you THAT, is the best medicine.

Blessings to all. :innocent:

Tim xx

Hello Jess, you are probably at work today.
Is that idiot neighbor of yours behaving herself?, get straight onto her if she is not.

Its Sunny in Grange, and I can feel the warmth of the sun on my back as I type and its lovely!!

Moved the snug light switch so its on the outside of the snug and rewired it(it also works the lounge lights as well)

Cold is much better today.

Lets hope for a good week for all. :innocent:

Tim xx

Hi Tim , today I have been tired as went out till late last night .
Enjoyed the spa a lot . Had some laughs as well . Not done that for a while .
I hope to get a bike ride in and get to the allotment this week .
I need some routine or I don’t know what to do with myself !
Glad you are feeling better , it’s nice to have some sun isn’t it . Hope it warms up a bit . It’s quite cold .
It will be nice for you to have Ruby back , she is becoming a regular feature which is good for you .
Xxx

Hi Laura, glad you enjoyed the spar, laugh when ever you can, laughter, sunshine and exercise ARE the best antidotes for depression and the blues, and if you like 70,s comedy then get the DVD’s and watch them when feeling down, sometimes life dumps on us… from a grate height!: :exploding_head:!!!

Bike ride along the canal good idea, as is the allotment and the allotment community.

Snug is slowly coming on(gets a little nearer every day) putting insulation in around the door panel section , 8’ by 6’ approx, next week putting up book shelves in it.

Sometimes you cannot plan one day to the next, just do what you can, when you can.

My add has just gone into a local mag ‘Domestic cleaning and home care services’ let you know how I get on.

Hope all well, enjoy your evening :innocent:

Tim xx

Hi yes I agree with the sunshine , laughter and exercise . Must try and get more of it .
I didn’t know about the cleaning business . That sounds a good idea ! Please let me know how you get on x

Lets see if I ‘clean up’

I have all the faith in you ! X

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
better get my house scrubbed up!!! xx

Hey everyone, the day after she threatened to park in front of our house with her second car (the one that was parking across my drive) she didn’t end up doing lol and the best thing was that it wasn’t even anywhere near my drive it was on the opposite side of the road.

Also she hasn’t been looking out of her windows at us and I haven’t heard a peep. Maybe the police did pay her a visit? Or maybe I actually shocked her as I’ve taken her shit for so long, who knows but so long as she stays out of my way I don’t really care!

I do keep going back to the incident and wonder whether I could have handled the situation a bit better but I guess if someone keeps pushing your buttons you will snap eventually.

I actually can’t get over the fact she said to my friend that she knew us as she’s our neighbour when my friend mentioned the sign, as if we was okay with her doing that but the funny thing is if we was on speaking terms and got on I’d have offered her to park there like we did with some old neighbours but if she was parking so close I’d have asked her politely to park further away anyway because she was preventing pedestrians from crossing over safely!

I think she has got some nerve to, cause she once hammered on her window at my partner when he moved the car back slightly to allow a workman access to the grate in front of his car. Yeah she started hammering and asking where her husband was going to park. Thinks she owns everything that woman!

1 Like

Hay Jess, you handled it just fine!!, bullys will not take ‘no’ for an answer until some one really stands up to them, and well done for doing that, it will have put the fear of God in her and done you a world of good, you will look back on that day as a turning point in your life, and if I have encouraged you to do that then I am more then happy to have been a part of it.

As I have said, you, are the strong one of your family, and what ever life throws at you, you will come through it, so go to the top of the class, and go forth with confidence.

Blessings to all :innocent:

Tim xx

It sounds as if she has backed off a bit Jess - good news ! X

Hello Laura, and how has your day been?.
Going for Ruby on Thursday night and having tea with sis-in-law.
How is your family at the moment and how are you?.

Had a quite day, another cold night in Grange.
Hope this week is better then the last.

Tim xx :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Tim , I am ok . Plodding on I guess . I am off work on Friday and the weather looks good so going to spend as much time as possible outside . We are also going for tea at mum’s Friday night .
I’m really tired again at the minute …
how are you ?
Have you heard anything about the cleaning business ?

Xx

Hi Laura, Friday should be good for you.
Life is casting me in the role as father brown at the moment, girl next door has lost her dog and it has been cremated today, so for 90 minutes she has been telling me her life story and I have been making tea.

She also wants me to set up a surveillance camera at her home, she is convinced someone has the key to her house, I may be doing a bit of real life sleuthing, father brown for real, but with out the double chin, clapped out bycycle, and the cassock :crazy_face:

Taking a neighbor to town for an appointment tomorrow (an old family friend of my parents from many years ago) then helping the neighbour next door in her garden in afternoon.

No calls yet regarding my cleaning business, getting on with my snug and a number of clocks to fix.

Hope all ok, keep an eye on your mum and enjoy your evening. :innocent:

Tim xx

That’s good Tim , I do like a mystery and it’s nice to help out others as well ! Xx

Yes Laura, it might be exciting!!Xx

Hey Tim will reply to your inbox on here. My neighbour seems to have backed off for good! I got a text from the neighbourhood police officer today saying that she popped up and couldn’t find the car in question and I’m like well no cause it escalated before you even got here :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Good for you jess, I think you have done there job for them!! :innocent:

Many congratulations to you for dealing with the matter yourself so effectively.

When she came onto YOUR land she was asking for it, and you gave it her at 500 mph with 4 *20mm cannon :rage:!!!

WELL DONE!!! :innocent:

Blessings to all.

Tim xx