Broken hearted

You are right the shock to every one is immense.
Thank you it helps to know that this does happen, I just feel I should have know what was going on in his wonderful caring loving heart. So so miss Him and feel so so lonely right now.
Bless you for sharing xx

Thatā€™s ok,
You are not alone, weā€™re all here for each other.
I know how you feel ,
Try and stay strong x

Just to say morning all hope everyone has a good day well as we possibly can, this lockdown is not helping me at all. Grieving n sat on your own not good whatsoever :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Morning Alex2,
Sending a big hug, itā€™s awful isnā€™t it, as the days are going on it seems to be getting worse,
Weā€™ll try and keep everyoneā€™s spirits up by keeping in touch on here x

Oh stephtim itā€™s horrendous you donā€™t know whatā€™s real no more itā€™s like Iā€™m watching some film about a virus that happened god knows how many decades ago but reality is were actually in it. Timing is crap especially when your on your own trying to keep busy but thereā€™s only so much you can do around the house isnā€™t there god praying for this to end Sending you big hugs xxxxxx

Yes it does feel like weā€™re in film , theyā€™re probably going to extend the lockdown :weary: itā€™s bad enough for everyone thatā€™s not grieving, but for us itā€™s horrendous. Itā€™s quite early days for you too, itā€™s so hard.
So hard to keep busy aswell, itā€™s a living nightmare. X

I hope they donā€™t extend it god knows what Iā€™m gunna do if that happens really I donā€™t :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Are you on your own at home? X

Yes and Iā€™m not liking it as Iā€™m never still always out n about with friends work my family the only time I get to see any of them is through my watsap video chat. Iā€™m far to active Iā€™m not one for sitting down Iā€™m the one who helps ppl supports ppl now Iā€™m so lost. my partnerā€™s family have kept there distant for other reasons but I donā€™t deserve to be ignored they have lost a dad brother uncle I know that but they have each other to talk too Iā€™m completely on my own. Iā€™m a very very independent strong woman have been since I was 16 but a little bit of support would b nice xxxx

Hi Alex, I am like you no one with me and also always very active, I have been walking, lucky that I am in a village so can take walks without seeing too many people. The problem is I have walked so many miles I have major blisters so cannot do that any more :pensive:. I really understand what you are going through trying to focus on anything is so difficult. Keith always said I was the strongest woman he had ever metā€¦we are certainly being tested now.
Sending hugs
Jacqui xx

Some people are not very nice , you need support, itā€™s the worse time to be on your own, especially like you say youā€™re always busy , seeing people , are you still going to work?
Iā€™m also finding it so hard, we take things for granted, just to go out and do anything we want, I suppose we have to be thankful for FaceTime with friends and family, donā€™t know what will would do without that. X

Oh ladies itā€™s bad isnā€™t it yes Iā€™m still working but when I go to work I have my work head n face on as I canā€™t allow my feelings go get in the way of work. Not with my job I canā€™t Iā€™m good at doing that though I have to. Iā€™m coming home to stay in a friendā€™s spare room which is really kind of her but not what I want after living with my partner for almost 20 years. All Iā€™ve got left are the memories my furniture is on storage so Iā€™m now saving up to start all over again sad sad hard times xxx

Itā€™s so hard, to put on a brave face and try to be a different person in work and in front of people.
I was looking to get back into work before this lockdown, but going to wait till this is over.
Even in front of some family members Iā€™ve got to act strong, I donā€™t want to burden them, trouble is , they say ā€˜you seem ok, the worst is behind you now, you can get on with your lifeā€™ :weary: itā€™s so upsetting, but if I crumble and keep crying in front of them, they canā€™t handle it, you just canā€™t win.
It must be hard , putting everything in storage and starting again, not to have your stuff around you.
Thereā€™s got to be light at the end of the tunnel hopefully for all of us, trouble is lifeā€™s never gonna be the same again and thatā€™s hard to live with x

Itā€™s hard putting on a brave face but I have to or I would be crumble my boys know Iā€™m hiding alot from them but have told them Iā€™m going to be ok. They are also grieving they have lost a man who has been in their lives for 20 years. Itā€™s a long long story xxxxx

It is hard to be strong especially in front of the kids whatever their age, at least we can crumble on here and let our feelings out, what would we do without the lovely people on herex

I know how you feel . Lost and so lonely. My husband died very suddenly 20 January. I donā€™t know what to do I just want to be with him.

sah Iā€™m so sorry for your loss of your husband.
Itā€™s early days for you, so heartbreaking.
We all have the same stories on here, the loss of our husbands, so we know how painful and lost you feel. The current virus situation it making it a million times worse as we are isolated from people, when we need them most.
You have found the right place on here, we always search for answers or some sort of comfort when we lose the closest person in our lives, and this site has helped me no end and also every one on here.
Keep posting, you wonā€™t feel so alone in your feelings, you can let everything out and thereā€™s always someone that will get back to you.
Sending love
Steph x

Iā€™m in the same boat. I lost my husband very suddenly and unexpectedly in February. The posts on here have helped me and I hope they will help you too. The loneliness is dreadful isnā€™t it but this site does show there are lots of people in the same position. I hope your pain does not last too long and that you can move on to taking comfort from the good memories. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping for for me. Take care

Thank you so much for your kind words . I just canā€™t believe life will ever have any meaning. 28th March would have been his 60th birthday and 6th April would have been our 35 wedding anniversary . His birthday I just sobbed all day and Monday will be just as heartbreaking
Take care
Shirley x

Oh Shirley,
Itā€™s so heartbreaking, I lost my husband suddenly in November, itā€™s been 5 months now and itā€™s still so painful, he was only 56, Iā€™m 51, the thought of going maybe another 30 years without him kills me. I do have some days where I feel quite strong and think to myself, right I can do this, but mostly I just crumble and canā€™t see a way through.
I havenā€™t had to face my husbandā€™s birthday yet or our wedding anniversary, but I have had my birthday since and I just cried all day, the first birthday since I was 17 without him.
I feel for you for Monday, itā€™s going to be tough.
Take care x