Chat and support

And as my old mum used to say “and what time do you call this”and where’s my G+T.xxx

2 Likes

Hi everyone I’m back

I’m quite sober so I don’t know what went wrong :thinking:

It’s taken me ages to catch up with all the messages.

Fantastic news about Jo

I see Ron is still at it. Posing pouches indeed
I’m sorry you’re having trouble with your storage

I hope the wellies worked Jane and you got out yourself. I think you must have kicked me too, I’m out :raising_hand_woman:

I hope Lisa and Sandra got out too

Catrin you must be young if you don’t know Tom Daley (or we’re old :thinking:)

Hope you’re starting to feel a bit better Doreen, Rayjay and @Mbg

Hope Rose and @2hard2bear are ok

Hi @PJ64 glad you’ve joined us.

I’ve managed to get out of the swamp.
I don’t know if its the drink but I feel a lot calmer this evening

Love and big hugs to everyone
Liz x x

4 Likes

Hi Liz.
I climbed out the swamp after I had a sleep and my stomach ache went.

I am afraid I am deep down in the swamp.

Our elderly cat is finding it a bit difficult to eat.

The antibiotics do not seem to have worked.

So worried this might be it.

Rose xx

5 Likes

Really struggling at the moment. Glad everyone is doing ok xx

2 Likes

I am so sorry Rose I know just how hard it is when your pet is ill,here’s a big hand for you.love Ron.xxx

3 Likes

I am joining you in the swamp Rose. Thought I had made it out but was dragged back down this evening. So sorry about your cat - I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hazel XX

2 Likes

Oh Rose, so sorry to hear about your cat., have 3 of my own so know how upsetting it is on top of our grief. Hopefully antibiotics will kick in
Take care xxx

4 Likes

Will be along with a couple of rope ladders in a minute Sharon and Hazel,I thought the swamp was clearing a bit tonight.

2 Likes

Thanks Ron. Even though it has been a year it suddenly hit me I won’t see him again. Look forward to receiving the ladders xx

1 Like

Thank you Ron. I came across a reminder of one of our last outings …like Sharon, it just hit me that he is gone and I am alone … those ladders better be strong! xxx

4 Likes

I could say I made them myself but most on here are aware of my diy skills,so suffice to say the strongest I could get.
Ron.

1 Like

I feel for you as any other loss affects you alot more. Senses are hyper vigilant…I am super sensitive these days

To those in the swamp…my hand is reaching out to you. Try to remember you won’t be there forever. I am not but could be the red helping to fill the senses.

:wine_glass::heart:

3 Likes

Oh Rose, such a worry about your cat.
Fingers crossed the antibiotics are just taking a long time to start having an effect….keeping everything crossed he starts to eat.
Sending hugs…we’re all rooting for your cat to recover xxx

2 Likes

I’m getting out slowly but surely thank you Liz……
Must be the boot up the backside with the sparkly welly that Willow gave me! :joy::face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Good evening folks just back from daughters and lots to catch up with. Today hasn’t been too bad I have kept busy. I hope the swamp has released its hold on me.

2 Likes

Thank you @Ron11 , @2hard2bear , @Nala, @hazd , @Lisaj2019

I am a big softie, this is the worst part of having pets.
They are family to me and my husband was the same.

He is an elderly boy and has a few health issues.

He has helped me so much since March. Stayed by my side. Cuddled me.
He has been my companion practically all the time.
He has been a very good listener, obviously understanding everything I have told him.

I hope the vet can do something but he has lost quite a bit of weight and really does look his age now, 20+. We took him in 10-11 years ago.

I know I must do what is right for him but as many of you understand it is so very hard.

Thank you for letting me share my worries with you.

It means so much to me.

Much love,

Rose xx

6 Likes

Sending you a hug🫂 my two little dogs keep me going

3 Likes

I’m so very sorry Rose

Thinking of you

Love and hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

Rose, sending hugs.
It is so hard when we love our babies. My 4 dogs have stayed with my son for a few days. I have not done anything. Really been in the swamp. I am having them back tomorrow. They give me a purpose.
Maria x

1 Like