Chat and support

Thank you Sandra.

I am spoiling him and trying to give him the best time I can.

Rose xx

2 Likes

Oh no.

Rose xx

1 Like

Sounds like when I worked for Siemens as internal system manager. Moved from SAP R2 to SAP R3. Had to transfer past accounts data then of course cross check. Kept me and chief accountant occupied for months. I was the only other person he would trust with it particularly when some had to be manually updated. Very very boring.
Still all done now so you can enjoy your new tool.

2 Likes

Thinking of you and you will know what to go when the time is right. If he is still engaging with you…take that as a sign. He will probably let you know when you can let him go. But I don’t know. Here for you.

@Dol1 it’s not awful that you had done of his Christmas present. He was with you in spirit and you were thinking of him. I am wearing my husband’s tracky bottoms. Miss him so much.

@Ron11 I was up til after 130am …just couldn’t sleep. Kept thinking of my husband and missing him.

I forget who said someone said an insensitive thing to you. Glad you came to this forum as people are awful sometimes but not hear.y husband had 2 kids when I met him. I call them my kids even though I am the dreaded ‘s’ word which they use to introduce me to their friends. But I am blessed that I have a great relationship with both, particularly my daughter. Someone told me because I am not their biological parent they may not stay in touch!!! How hurtful.

In the swamp but ok with it. Hugs to all xx

1 Like

Tony has had a breakfast os taster courses. He has also had milk.

It was sunny so I carried him around a little bit of the street.
He was very happy with that.

When we came back Iin and put a hand out to shut the door, he put one of his paws on my arm to stop me.

So we stood in the doorway, in the sun, having cuddles.
He loved that!
I enjoyed it as well.

We are now lying on the bed, having a cuddle and he is having a bit of a snooze.

His painkiller seems to make him sleepy.

Thank you everyone.

Have the best day possible xx

6 Likes

A parent is not only biological a parent is the ones that also bring them up,there’s more to being a parent than conception,smack in mouth time.xx

4 Likes

I have just had a gentle walk on to the high street,got a coffee,cuddled a doggy and picked up a bit of steak for supper,all in all cheered me up.xx

5 Likes

I hope the dog didn’t nick your steak supper while you were busy cuddling him.
I was going to go for a walk but got distracted by the garden.
Xx

4 Likes

Might as well make the most of a decent day before the rain comes back tomorrow. Sunday is supposed to be another shocker. Hold into your hats and everything else in Scotland from the forecast.

3 Likes

That’s all I need living in Scotland xx

1 Like

Just read festive events kick off in Shelton mallet tomorrow. For goodness sake it’s October. They will be starting in June soon. At least wait until Halloween.

2 Likes

I am sitting down with my daughter tonight to plan and order Christmas food,none of us care for turkey much so we shall see.

2 Likes

Hello rose
That sounds so lovely and peaceful for the both of you
Love and cuddles to you both xx
Doreen xx

3 Likes

That’s different. Hoping my neighbour will offer me Christmas dinner. Otherwise it’s a toss up between pizza or fillet steak. I’m not keen on turkey. Too bland. But if that on offer I will take it. She cooked goose and lamb last year.

3 Likes

The forecast isn’t too bad for the North East coast of Scotland which is just as well as it will give the flooding chance to clear.

2 Likes

We have floods down here as well but little chance of clearing with rain forecast tomorrow and Sunday.

2 Likes

Hi Ron
I was always introduced as
“This is my dad’s wife”
Hurtful or what this was even after 40 years !!!
Doreen xx

2 Likes

Same here. The neighbours had me over last year, and it did help.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re encountering people like that.
I lost Roger in February and nobody has said that to me

We are grieving and will be for a long long time.
Try to remember that those people have probably never suffered grief. Or if they have they hadn’t loved like we have.

We’re all here for you. We all understand

Love and hugs
Liz x x

3 Likes

Oh Doreen

No you are not wrong. I’m sure it is what he would want

Sending my hand and love and hugs

Liz x x

2 Likes