Chat and support

Night night Liz. Sleep well
Willow that would never be allowed now. Nor the teacher throwing the blackboard rubber at you.
As for liberty bodices and vests, they were to stop you getting a chill in the kidneys according to my mum.
Sleep well all, I’m off to bed too. Bare feet, no wellies or bed socks .x

Do you think HMRC and DWP will be sympathetic if I tell them about my maths teacher?
Is it worth a shot?
PTSD, at the very least.

1 Like

Night night love.

I hope you both sleep well. No dreams of liberty bodices, cold kidneys or blackboard rubbers.
Xx

Seriously I did hear today about a woman who successfully sued her boss for not saying hello or goodbye to her.

I am sure Ron’s cook did devilled kidneys, not cold ones. Along with kippers. :face_vomiting:

Of course and delicious the were too.

1 Like

Ah Ron you had such a hard life.

1 Like

Yeah its a bit random I suppose.

I decided to learn a language on DuoLingo just to give my brain a workout.

I dabbled in German and Spanish. Learnt one word in Polish (but I forget what that was now) looked at Russian but couldn’t understand the alphabet.
Then my Grandaughter started seeing a Hungarian girl. They’ve been together over a year now and seem very hapoy.
So I thought why not. It might be useful.
Trouble is it’s quite a difficult language, they say its the hardest to learn.
I’ll never speak it but I can understand some of it when it’s written down
So if I ever go to Hungary I just need to take a pen and paper with me :laughing::laughing:
But then again, most of them speak English :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X x

2 Likes

I could make a bloody fortune. My boss told me that there was no need for an interview. I just had to link my hands behind my head and face the wall. He said if my boobs touched the wall before my elbows did, the job was mine! Honestly, I am telling the truth.
I got the job, and he was a dirty old sod.
Xx

2 Likes

Goodnight everyone………just in case I messed anyone out……wouldn’t want to be sued. Sleep tight xx

3 Likes

Goodnight love.

1 Like

I learned a word in Polish once. It was Kowalski. The best looking boy in the school. I went to his house for tea, his mum gave me herrings. I said they were lovely (they were disgusting). Every time I went there afterwards she said she had a treat for me and gave me the herrings.
Xx

1 Like

I think you should tell all government departments about it
You would be quids in. And an apology of course

X x

I am quite adept at swearing in Greek,French and German but that’s about it.

1 Like

Apology for the sexism, or the Baltic herrings?
Both were equally nauseating.
Xx

1 Like

Goodnight Flo
Sleep well
No bad dreams of liberty bodices, vests or blackboard rubbers

Love and hugs
Brian x x

Please don’t apologise. I don’t like herrings, too many bones.
I don’t do fish bones.
X x

1 Like

I really don’t think there is anything to apologise for,I certainly didn’t think there a modicum of offence there.Xx

1 Like

A very handsome Greek waiter taught me rude Greek words. His name was Spiros. I was covered in mosquito bites, and he said he wished he was a mosquito! ‘Gamisou’ comes to mind.

1 Like