Chat and support

Happy birthday Liz hope your day goes well and you can enjoy it.
Love Ronxx

2 Likes

Thankyou Ron

I’ll try but I’m afraid I’m teetering at the moment.

I’ve run out of hearts again!!
Perhaps you could get me some for my birthday. :rofl:

Love and hugs
Liz x x

Here you go Liz :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Rose this must be hard for you but at least you know you’re giving Tony the best care possible. x

2 Likes

My hand is always here Liz,grab it anytime you need it.xx

1 Like

Morning everyone, I am teetering on the edge this morning, it is 3 months since my world shattered. I will try to keep out of the swamp, if you feel someone trying to grab your hand it will be me x
Jane 2

2 Likes

Take care. Here for you. Sharon xx

Just catching up on the hundreds of messages from after my phone went to sleep mode and I have a few queries/comments…

Happy birthday Liz, I know the first one without your other half can be hard but I hope you find some glimmers of happiness today. Mine was seeing a full moon on my morning walk with the dogs…

Rose , I am so glad that Tony is up and about this morning and knows how much you love and spoil him.

Now the query… What is a liberty bodice? Never heard of one… I am not that much younger than some of you but am at a complete loss, maybe it was because I went to an all boys secondary school…

Hope everyone has as good a day as possible, hands available if needed…Pete

2 Likes

Thankyou Flo
You made me smile so thats good
Love and hugs
Liz x x

Thankyou Ron
My granddaughter will be here soon, she’ll cheer me up

X x

Hi Jane 2

My hands are there for you

X x

Always here Jane 2 just one little step back from the edge should do it.

Hello all,

This conversation has moved on a lot from the original post. I’m just letting you know that I’m going to rename this thread now to better reflect the conversation, and move posts which were replying to the opening post over to this thread:

1 Like

Thankyou Pete

Yes I should think the fact you were a boy would explain why you didn’t know about liberty bodices.
They were stiffish vest like garments that had hundreds of tiny rubber buttons to do up.
This was well as a vest. Supposed to keep our chests warm I think.
So to be honest I don’t know why boys didn’t have to wear them
I suppose it was because us girls were such delicate little flowers .
Yeah right :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love and hugs
Liz x x

Hi Liz,
It appears admin have bounced us to under a new thread called chat thread💁🏻‍♂️

Hi Ron yes I saw that.

As long as we don’t lose our thread

Most of us have already lost the plot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you look at the top its Chat and Support

X x

2 Likes

3 Likes

So sorry you didn’t sleep, Liz. Sending birthday hugs; a very hard day for you, but we’re all here for you. xxx

1 Like

Just noticed you write Catrin, what things do you write about.

Guten Morgen Liro, hast Du gut geschlafen? I hated Latin and managed to forget it. Well, there was not nuch to forget anyway.

We lived in Holland near Enschede for 6 months in the 60s. They spoke in Dutch to us and we in German to them. (It worked well.)

I have lived here in England for 44 years now. Where did the time go?

Nick

1 Like