Chat and support

Oh my goodness! I just thought I would have a catch-up. Sorry that some have had a bad day. Very sorry to hear about Willow. Please send her my regards.
Love and hugs
Maria

2 Likes

Doreen, so very sorry to hear about your dog.
I hope you got some sleep last night.

Kathy xx

1 Like

Agree with Doreen. Maybe you don’t have a magic wand, but you and Jane have made the evenings so much more bearable between you.
Kathy (real name)

1 Like

Morning Kathy.
Another person up early for another dreaded weekend. I have already put a load of washing in while I wait for my carer to arrive. Let’s hope for a decent day and send our thoughts to Jane, rose and Tony.
Xx
Sandra

2 Likes

Thanks as I assumed your name was Caitrin.

Sandra - I am up alot earlier than expected or wanted. Was up til 1230am reading. I am so fed up as my throat/chest are bad again. I felt better yesterday and must have overdone it. So annoying. Back in the swamp.:frowning:

Maria - good to hear from you. Not sure I have seen posts from you before. Hope you are doing better than me today.

Xx

2 Likes

I am so sorry you are suffering. Please don’t get too deep in the swamp as without Jane we are short a strong hand to pull you up. Is your throat/chest issue new? How long has it been going on?
Hope you feel better as day goes on.
Xx
Sandra

3 Likes

Thanks for making me laugh and more so…feeling needed. I knew my husband needed me as I was his carer so feel adrift.

My throat has been sore for about 10days. My chest just a couple. I saw a nurse Thurs and she said it’s a virus. Alot going around. Anytime I start to feel better I do some things and then feel worse the next day

You helped cheer me up. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Dear Ron,

you are such a support.

Thank you.

Tony is still with me.

Love,

Rose xx

3 Likes

I think someone needs to post a chart or spreadsheet of Sue Ryder names and real life names. Anyone any good at that?
Rose xx

1 Like

Should be ok if everyone finishes each post with real name

1 Like

Not a great start to the day. Was going to use my air dryer today but when I moved it the legs fell off and try as I might I cannot get them back on so having to use normal airers and dehumidifier . Ho hum.
Xx
Sandra

1 Like

Hello,

Tony is still with me, and with all of us.

He has had his taster breakfast and watery milk .

He is now lying on me having cuddles.

I managed to fall out of bed during the night.
I am ok and so is Tony who was cuddling me at the time. I think it shook him up a bit but he managed to stay on the bed.

I am on regular, permanent medication.
I put in a repeat prescription which went to the chemist who The is usually quick but not this time . All yesterday afternoon I rang the chemist but nobody picked up the phone. I have heard that this non response is very normal.

I do not have children or siblings so have put out an appeal to friends to collect the prescription for me.

People have said ‘Just call me, let me know if you need anything’.
So we will see.

I have a couple of excellent neighbours.
One is away and the other has helped me so much but I don’t want to put it all on her.

If it comes to it I will either have to ask her (she is included in the general appeal) or leave Tony for a while.

Just had to share. Thank you for letting me.

Love Rose and of course Tony xx

2 Likes

Morning everyone hope Jane feels a bit better this morning, bless her she goes through so much.
Hugs jo xxx

2 Likes

Aww Rose i am pleasd Tony is still with you, its awful when our fur babies are ill. There is a way you can have your perception delivered to you.
So if you are ever ill or anything you dont have to go out.
Hugs Jo xxx

2 Likes

So glad it isn’t just me trying to remember names.

This is what I have collected so far

Woolly -Flo
liro - Liz
RoseGarden - Rose
Jevncute - Jo
Pudding - Sandra
Ron11 - Ron
PJ64 - Pete
Rajay - Jane (2)
Shazza59 - Sharon
Nick22 - Nick
Caitrin1 - Kathy
Dol1 - Doreen
Willow12 - Jane
Mbg - Maria
2hard2bear- Siobhan
Rosiejack - not sure, please let me/us know

Also if I missed anyone I apologise!

Love
Siobhan

Ps my chest isn’t as bad as 2 hrs ago so :crossed_fingers: it keeps improving

1 Like

Morning rose.
Please be careful. We could have had another one in hospital with a broken hip. Give Tony a stroke from me. Sure someone will go to the chemist for you.
Xx
Sandra

2 Likes

Woolly is Lucy.

1 Like

Yes, he’s still here.

The chemist usually delivers and very quickly but not this time. I might have to change to another one.

Love and hugs xx

2 Likes

Glad he’s still there and you’re having lovely cuddles together.
Kathy xx

3 Likes

Yes, absolutely. Thinking of Jane.
Have to be up and out today, as I’m taking part in a local book festival event. Hard to dredge up the motivation these days. xx

3 Likes