Chat and support

Wow! I am impressed. Makes my lawn mowing sound sad. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks. Shattered now, but really glad I was able to do it; not bad for a 72 year old!

4 Likes

I’m impressed!! Go you.

4 Likes

Jane I haven’t made any ladies old or young (bar one) happy for over 55yrs can I have my sandwiches sitting on my Harley please,
Think I can find a cracked mug and a greasy plate.
You posh folk eh.Xx

3 Likes

That is impressive well done to you.

4 Likes

Well, you poor old thing, you make us laugh! And if you really are growing your whiskers a la Santa, perhaps it would be more apt to sit on a toadstool with a fishing rod and a pointy hat.
We posh ladies don’t do chipped mugs and greasy plates, or greasy ponytails. We are all going to morph into Ladies Wot Lunch, but we have to wait for Catrin to finish playing in her wood store. And for Liz to get better, and we have to wait for Rosegarden’s black eye to heal.
Xx

3 Likes

I will hopefully be back on my feet soon.

If I’m going to be a Lady Wot Lunches I’ll have to get my good trousers out.

X x

2 Likes

I am disgusted you have been spying on me,how else did you know about my toadstool,fishing rod and pointy hat.

3 Likes

And look! There you are peeping out of the window!
Watch out, Jo’s little dog might cock his leg up. You were after a jet washer last week.
Liz, get your big coat out as well, the weather is getting cold at the weekend.
Xx

4 Likes

Ok @Willow112

Its cold here now but at least I’m cosy in bed

Its nice to know that Ron is welcoming us to his toadstool

X x

3 Likes

All welcome Liz,but must wear a pointy hat and have a fishing rod.

3 Likes

Lol Willow the only thing is mine is a little girl doggy, probably just squat and give him a shower.
Alll snuggled up in Rons toad stoal now that could be cosy lol xx

2 Likes

I thought while I had a spare 5 minutes I would pop on and see how you are all doing. Am I the only one who still has to slave away all day at work lol, I am envious you have a daily natter club haha
At least I get to wear my best clothes rather than them gathering dust. I have never saved anything for best, why does anyone do that?
I do confess I am out a lot and rarely in these days so lose track of your posts. Good to see Ron entertaining you ladies :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m making beef stew and dumplings for dinner. Dressed in a backless little black dress and matching bolero jacket. I will serve said dumplings on a silver platter.
Nah, my daughter often throws her plate on the floor when she’s finished eating. It’s more like a game of frisbee than dinner.
Glad to know that at least one of us is gainfully employed Lyn. I tried that once, but I didn’t love it.
Xx

4 Likes

Hi @LynT

A little bit of light relief amongst the tears. I think it’s doing us all good

You’ll have to drop in more often we’d love to have you

X x

5 Likes

Any chance of couriering some up to Yorkshire please.

2 Likes

Send your old clothes my way the backless dress and bolero sound fab
Doreen x

2 Likes

I am having meat pie boiled potatoes peas and gravy, on my best china as I dont have any silver platters. I shall put on my ball gown and silver slippers as i join you all for our evening meal. Xx

3 Likes

You are all very welcome to come to my house for dinner, but you have to take a turn at fielding, we could turn the frisbee game into rounders!
You need to be very adept at catching salt and pepper pots.
But it will be a black tie event.
Xx

5 Likes

We shall all raise a toast to each other. And raise two fingers to the grim reaper.
And the happy shopper.
Xx

5 Likes