Chat and support

Sending a big hug xx

3 Likes

Rajay

I feel for you. I keep thinking I must share this with my husband and then remember he’s not here. It’s hard.
Sending hugs and healing thoughts for your external bruises, and the bruises on your heart that people can’t see but we understand

X

7 Likes

Good afternoon everyone,thank you for your messages of support,solicitors didn’t leave until after 10 last night,100 page hospital report is quite daunting,
In a nutshell my wife’s sepsis was confirmed at 1am,during her admission 16 red flags were raised,one of them during one of her obs they couldn’t get a viable bp reading and no action was taken on any of them,so now it’s make your mind up time.

5 Likes

I have been thinking of you all morning, it is awful that many red flags were raised and non of them acted upon. Someone needs to be held accountable. Sending a hug🫂

3 Likes

Hi rayjay
So sorry you are feeling so low
Bruises heal, hearts are a very different matter.
I know how you feel,
Can’t share or talk about any thing when you are on your own.
I’m my case when back after my dog walk I would chat on about who I had seen and talked
To etc.
Now nothing so I talk to my dog.
I talk to my friend every night on the phone,
nice, but she is not actually here.
Here for you.
Love and comfort Doreen x

5 Likes

Omg Ron that is so bad on very level. I cant imagine where your mind must be now .
I think the hospitals now are a sham. Nothing like the old dsys when there was compassion. And you didn’t get only junior staff doing the job
Hugs jo xxx

3 Likes

Hello Ron
You must have been exhausted yesterday
and emotionally drained…
It must have harrowing for you to have to read
all of that 100 pages my god.
I just cannot imagine how you are feeling.
I am thinking of you as we all are.
Much love and comfort Doreen x

4 Likes

So sorry Ron
Thinking of you

Liz x x

3 Likes

Dear Ron,

thinking of you.

Yesterday must have been a very difficult day.

We are all here for you.

Sending a very big hug.

Rose x

4 Likes

Hello rosiejack
I am the same as you wandering around the
House desperately trying to understand
how my life is going to be now.
This is awful how are we going to get on with
The time we have left. Can we ever enjoy
anything ever again.
I can’t even be bothered to make proper meals.A friend told me it’s grief and it will
Improve and I will never forget but it will be easier with time.
Thinking of you and sending comfort and love
Doreen x

2 Likes

Sending hugs @Ron11 . That’s awful.
You must be shattered now. A very hard day for you.

1 Like

Ah Ron
It makes you feel so helpless when a loved one is entrusted into the care of hospitals, let alone when they fail in their duty of care. We are not medical experts and have no control of what they do or fail to do. This journey is heartbreaking enough without this added nightmare. I am dreading the day I may end up in one and none of us should feel this way.
Sadly nothing will bring your wife back but at least you know you did everything you could to find out what happened to her and to hopefully prevent it happening to someone else’s loved one.
Have yourself a large drink and try and give yourself a break from it all xx

2 Likes

Thanks Lyn.
If they had just have come out and said yes we cocked it up,and some disciplinary action was taken that would have been the end of it,but no they closed ranks and made pathetic excuses,a drink sounds good.

4 Likes

Unfortunately Ron they are always going to close ranks, it’s the world we live in now, nobody accepts responsibility for anything nowadays. I will have one with you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

A couple of mornings ago, I awoke and could have sworn I heard Jon breathing beside me. I talk to him all the time as well …

4 Likes

so sorry Ron. What an awful day for you.

4 Likes

Hi there I’m so sorry for your loss, your heart will be broken, I lost my husband 14 weeks ago and I’m never going to be the same person

4 Likes

Ron11
So sorry you have to go thru this ordeal with the hospital on top of grieving.

Remember to look after yourself.:heart:
Xx

3 Likes

Hi @hazd

It’s so hard isn’t it.
As well as talking to him I write to him everyday as well.

I’ve found that a lot of people do that

Big hugs
Liz x x

2 Likes

Thank you it was.

2 Likes