Chat and support

It’s my own fault. Too many years sitting in front of my computer coding and too many corporate lunches and dinners. At least with the physio I am now doing something about it. My neighbours are delighted as after 15 months I think they see I may be finally pulling myself out of the swamp. They have all been amazing. With so many people worse off than me I refuse to let it drag me down. I will find ways to do things rather than sit and feel sorry for myself.

4 Likes

Ron they are feather pillows and I think
They will make a mess.
How do you do chilli rice?
Doreen x

1 Like

Ah well with age comes wisdom,problem is I can’t bloody remember hardly any of it,they say ignorance is bliss.Xxx

1 Like

To make chilli rice you put normal rice in the freezer.

2 Likes

Sandra
You are so positive lots to take from your attitude
Doreenx

1 Like

I threw some away last year,if you split one of the ends over the bin and give each one time to settle should be ok,a few of the little buggers will escape,
And your getting as daft as Jane chilli rice😉Xxx

2 Likes

Katie is a challenge and a delight, Sandra.
I went to a garden centre for lunch with a friend yesterday. I saw a nice water feature I thought might be a nice calming thing to have in the garden for her to look at while I am working out there. It is a Thai Buddha, resembling a stone tablet with a deep relief of the face only. I unpacked it, the assembly instructions were badly translated. “To take the Buddha into serendipity first take the transfer pipe and construct to rear. After submerse black pimp into water then you have calm peace”.
That sounds easy enough, I thought. So I looked for the pipe and found it was stuffed up inside a hole too small for my hand to reach it. I shook it and banged it on the lawn, eventually I used some barbecue tongs to pull it out and connected it up. Then I attached the my “pimp” to the electrical cord and submerged it. And it worked! It took a couple of hours of me swearing, not serendipitous in the least. The water flowed down the peaceful face delightfully and I was really pleased with it and looking forward to Katie coming home. I showed it to her, and turned it on. She pointed to it and signed “Lady with runny nose, Tissue”.
She really makes me laugh, we keep each other entertained for hours.
Xx

4 Likes

Ronald!!!

Scaring old ladies :roll_eyes::flushed::wink:

3 Likes

She has a remarkable way of looking at the world. Unique. I live the lady with the runny nose but don’t think she will get over her cold.

3 Likes

Just wait until you see my Halloween costume​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No idea what rofl is bloody computer.

3 Likes

Roll on the floor laughing, you really are a dinosaur. :t_rex:

3 Likes

I have a lead if you want to take me out for a walk🤪

2 Likes

You sure you wouldn’t rather be submerged with my pimp?

2 Likes

Why am I thinking of the policeman in Allo Allo?

4 Likes

Nah cold water plays havoc with my……. Ah constitution.

2 Likes

I loved that programme, Rose.
I have got the gateau in the chateau today!
Looks like we are going to be eating chocolate cake all week.
Xx

5 Likes

When I finally registered this I did laugh .x

2 Likes

Ron have you any tar
X

1 Like

Not on me,but I can easily get some.:wink:

4 Likes