Chat and support

Helpful to stay upright if we all stay away from Ron’s gin.

2 Likes

Good morning Pudding

Good idea, I suppose, but we all like a drink I think
X x

2 Likes

Sunny, but chilly in Wales. I feel like I have a hangover, I don’t drink. Really weary. I am off to visit my daughter in Cheltenham for the weekend. It will be lovely to have company for a few days. Wishing you all the best weekend possible x

5 Likes

Good morning

Enjoy your weekend
It will be good for you

Love and hugs

Liz x x

1 Like

Hiya Liro nope I hit the other side yesterday I have so lovely coloured bruises on both sides, if anyone saw them they would think I had done 10 rounds in a boxing ring…
And I didnt get any of Rons gin or any wine,just aluttle 3 year old grandaughter to fall over. :thinking: xxxx

1 Like

Hope you have a lovely time, and the hangover soon goes. Xxx

2 Likes

My gin is designed to make people horizontal but happy.x

2 Likes

Well at least you now have balanced bruising. Now all you have to do is improve your own balance. If I fall it takes 3 people to get me up. First time in this house my husband had gone out for the day and locked the doors. No key safe. Had to call the fire brigade who managed to get in via a bathroom window. Neighbour then came over and fed us all tea.

1 Like

Didn’t say she wasn’t happy. Just horizontal.

1 Like

Good moaning, everybody!
I also have tie-dye legs. Me and Katie got tangled up last night. I don’t know which was more blue, my language or my leg.
It will only get worse. We are both going for our Covid and flu vaccinations later. I suspect more bruising is inevitable, whoever delivers said vaccines will be most as risk.
I just hope they don’t offer the “Well Done” sticker afterwards. I believe that nurse is probably still trying to extract it!
I am currently trying to locate protective clothing. So far I have found a hard hat from Jeremy’s engineering days, Richard’s old shin pads from cricket. Anyone got a stab vest going spare?
Keep me covered, I’m going in.
Xx

2 Likes

I will have swat standing by,no stab vest but Liz has loads of bubble wrap,good luck with the jabs.Xxx

2 Likes

Haha!
Can you imagine that! Being double-vaccinated whilst wearing bubble wrap. It would sound like my conservatory roof in a hail storm.

3 Likes

Sounds like you will need double bubble :joy::joy:

Good luck
X x

2 Likes

But wouldn’t it be soooo much fun,and quite therapeutic too.Xx

2 Likes

I read somewhere the Japanese were trying out air bags for the elderly like on motorbikes. You wore a jacket and if you fell it inflated and protected you. Trying to get someone to give me flu/covid jab at home. Willing to pay but no luck so far.

1 Like

Last year I had that. A nurse each side and then they attack. Not fair I couldn’t exactly outrun them with my rollator. My neighbour calls it my rollerball.

1 Like

That sounds a good idea.

Jo’s would be forever going off.

Thats awful that you cant get someone to come in.
X x

1 Like

At least not yet. Physio seems to be working so maybe soon I will be able to go to them.

2 Likes

We are going to have it done at the local pharmacy. The man there was very nice last time. He was interested in Katie’s signs, asking me what she was saying. It was fine when she wanted to know his name, and his mum’s name. But then she reverted to her brother’s special signs.
I pretended I didn’t know her next sign. He was telling her she was a good, brave girl.
She signed “Bad Dickhead”, and waved bye-bye.

Xx

2 Likes

Well he had just stuck her with a needle. Sounds reasonable to me.

1 Like