Chat and support

That is definitely a WOW!!!

1 Like

Mine is on the 19th deep joy but I guess it has to be done,I guess a glass or two of Fosters for you tonight then Jane.Xxx

2 Likes

It depends how traumatised I am. In times of trouble I revert to my other love called Ron. His surname is Bacardi.
Xx

3 Likes

I’ll be joining you on the 19th Ron

So sore arms on 20th, mega ouch

X x

1 Like

Nice one,I just realised having washed and now drying the bedding ,I have to remake it,the duvet cover is a bugger,how come there is never an expert pocket rocket around to help when you need one.Xx

3 Likes

I had my jabs last Saturday Xx

It was very well organised and no queue.

I asked if I had to sit and wait for 10 minutes afterwards but not needed.

On the other subject, what about those inflatable sumo costumes? Xx

1 Like

We used to have an emperor sized quilt. Try changing that. My husband found a device on Amazon that worked. A couple of pieces of metal that you could put at the head of the bed. You then put a corner of the duvet cover in the grippers at the top. Then you put the two corners of the quilt inside the cover in the grippers and you could then roll the cover over the quilt.

1 Like

But after the first prick( no comment please) wouldn’t it deflate.:rofl:xxx

2 Likes

That sounds like a good idea :bulb: :relieved:

X x

1 Like

That sounds so complicated
It’s probably not, but it sounds it

X x

My time is bed last night was very active.
I saw my hairdresser friend last week, her hair looked lovely, really shiny and healthy. She told me that she always uses a silk pillowcase.
So, I bought silk bedding and used it last night for the first time.
It was like sleeping in a crisp packet! It crackled every time I moved, even breathing made the pillow creak.
I am going to revert to my usual 100% cotton tonight.
Changing the bedding is a monumental task. My bed is a superking, I have to climb inside the cover to get the duvet corners in the right place. I watched a smart arse video of a person putting the inside-out cover on the naked duvet, doing a bit of origami/ tai chi, and bingo! The bed looked fit for a John Lewis advert. I tried it, my bed looked more like the Tracy Emin exhibit, without the interesting history.
I don’t know why I am persevering with the huge bed anyway, I could fit in Katie’s old cot, or my old cat bed.
Xx
Xx

2 Likes

It’s hard to describe. Really not complicated but only way one person can change an emperor sized quilt. Just like having a person there to hold the corners.

1 Like

It won’t just be pricks wearing them,

Or are you insinuating …

X x

1 Like

I too have a super king but now use a double duvet. Ok my carers change the bedding so I am spoilt.

1 Like

Think it was made of Kevlar.

1 Like

I am sitting on my hands here. Doing lines in my head, just like at school……
I must not be drawn on the pricks subject
I must not been drawn on the pricks subject

Xx

4 Likes

Right, I am going to Sainsbury’s before you lot make me get into trouble.
Xx

3 Likes

No Liz the pricks refer to the jabs.:rofl:xxx

2 Likes

My favourite too!

1 Like

Had both mine yesterday. A mistake, as I now have two very stiff and sore arms. Next time I’ll have them separately, and maybe not have the covid one at all.

1 Like