Chat and support

We’ll all be pulling you Doreen.
You’re not alone

I had to go to a funeral on Rogers 6 month anniversary. That was a bit tough :sob:

Love and hugs
X x

2 Likes

Best thing I had was many years ago wanted to make moussaka. Went to supermarket and picked up an aubergine. Went to checkout. Young man serving. Looked very bemused. First asked what it was. Then couldn’t find price until I told him aubergine spelt with an A not an O.

1 Like

Hi a Doreen I can just about hobble from one room to another both knees with support banages , a cut and very bruised elbow bruised pams and to very bruised and swollen fingers. Feeling sorry for myself. Xxx

2 Likes

If he is going to chuck things at me, I would prefer a box of chocolates or a can of Fosters. Even the single red rose left of one of the bushes would have been very acceptable.
Xx

1 Like

You poor thing. I feel for you. Try not to fall again

1 Like

Oh, Jo. I am so sorry. Where are your pams? I am also bruised after a tangle with Katie and the wheelchair. But I think my pams are ok.
Xx

1 Like

I am willing to bet he would dare,I don’t think fosters has a brewery up there and Willie Wonka is not designing chocolates on his cloud.Xx

1 Like

Oops palms lol I am pleased yours are ok Jane iteven hurts to hold a cup lol. Xxx

1 Like

Then try a glass, Jo. Filled with some of Ron’s contraband gin. Put it on a tray in front of you and use a straw.
Us widows have to learn to adapt!
Hope you’re soon feeling more comfortable.
Xx

2 Likes

Bless you Jane hope you are ok especially asyou have Katie to deal with too. Sending hugs xx

1 Like

Now theres a thought Jane if I cant manage to get to bed later because of Rons gin . I can always call a man without a van more an hydraulic lift lol xxc

2 Likes

How can it be heaven without beer and chocolate?

2 Likes

I am off to get ready for my vaccination appointment.
Best bra and pants, just in case the pharmacist looks like Elvis.
I thought perhaps, the diamante bra straps.
At the very least he might feel sorry for me and give me a lollipop and a sticker afterwards.
Xx

2 Likes

I can recommend the fire brigade.

2 Likes

It was Doreen,but like anything in life there is always a catch,but I enjoyed it,my sisters scan went ok,my groceries have been stowed away,my next port of call will be in a gin glass.the hand is still dangling,don’t drop it this time,or I will set Jane on you.xxx

3 Likes

There is pudding Ron doesnt know about the lakes filled woth chocolate and beers. Have as much as you want xxx

1 Like

By the way my name is Sandra. Pudding was my husbands name for me.

5 Likes

Your best pants have burns and holes in them,I know I did it.Xxx

3 Likes

Lol Willow with those Bra I would want more than a lollipop and sticker. Espe ially if he looks like patrick Swayzie xxx

1 Like

That’s it Ron. They all know our secret now!
Was it you throwing stones at me in the garden?
Xx

3 Likes