3 Likes

Good morning

I’m glad everything went well

You need to try and rest today.
I know thats not always possible with Katie, but try a bit

Love and hugs
X x

2 Likes

Thinking of you. 6 months is a big milesrone.

Love and hugs
X x

3 Likes

First,apologies to everyone who messaged to ask if I was ok I am thank you(not in the swamp) I was quite angry last night so much so dinner is still in the kitchen uneaten.
Yesterday I was invited to temporarily return to a place we once lived for a while,at the time it was a flat no,but it needs a cool head and mine at the minute ain’t that cool.

2 Likes

Sending a big hug xx

We are here for you xx

2 Likes

Thank you RoseXx

2 Likes

Glad you’re ok, Ron. xx

3 Likes

Come and eat some of the Lemon Drizzle Cake we are making. You can have ice cream with yours.
I have Ben and Gerry Phish Food, Chocolate or a Starchaser Magnum.
That will cool you down.
Xx

3 Likes

Glad it went better than you expected.
I asked for different arms for mine on Thursday, but could have had both in the same arm. Just meant two stiff arms for a day or so. I think it’s your choice which way to go. I was virtually the only person in the Wrinklies Jabbing Session to have the covid jab; nobody else wanted it.

2 Likes

Sounds lovely,wish I could.

1 Like

6 months is a biggie; sending hugs. xx

4 Likes

Will there be as much lemon drizzle as there was chocolate? Another of my favourites.

2 Likes

I attended the Voluptuous 18 Year Old Blonde Session.
Xx

4 Likes

I really don’t understand not having the Covid jab. It still can be deadly. The chances of side effects really is very low.

4 Likes

I think so many people have had the virus that there’s an attitude of ‘oh well, it’s just like a bad cold.’ The real problem will come if it mutates to a more deadly strain, and people will have no immunity.

3 Likes

Sending a hug xx

3 Likes

I had covid twice. And that was after my last jab I am undecided this year.

2 Likes

It doesn’t stop you getting Covid as the flu jab doesn’t stop you getting flu. It just reduces the chances and if you do get it reduces the impact. People really don’t understand vaccinations.

3 Likes

Hope you’re ok

Was wondering where you were.

Love and hugs

Liz x x

3 Likes

Thanks Liz.
Yes I am ok,disgruntled but ok.
RonXx

4 Likes