Chat and support

I have a flu jab every year, I was very unwell with the last bout of covid

2 Likes

I have mine but I know people that don’t.

X x

2 Likes

It can be so stressful can’t it. I can get very anxious at the slightest thing and often wake in the night or early morning feeling anxious.
I’m sorry to hear its making you physically ill. I can well understand that. I hope you can get some support.

3 Likes

I always ask for my flu/covid jabs to be done in my bum,I love to see the confusion on their faces.

3 Likes

You are just downright awkward.

2 Likes

Aww bless you , you defiently go through the mill. But you sound as if you have a really strong personality and take things in your stride. Xxx

2 Likes

If my bum got as sore as my arm does I wouldn’t be able to sit down for 2 days

x x

3 Likes

Yes but it is so much watching them try to clear a path for the needle🤣

3 Likes

Thank you 2hardtobear its just the big risk for amputation that puts me off. I have heard so many who have had the operation and feel so much better. And if my risks was lower so would I. I am so pleased it worked out for you. Xxx

3 Likes

That’s one helluva decision to make pain or risk,I don’t envy your choices,but good luck whichever way you choose.
RonXxx

2 Likes

I have a new job. I phoned Ron’s pharmacy and applied to be the person that does the vaccinations. When he comes in and drops his trousers, I want to be the one that says….

“Just a little p***k”

So much more satisfying than saying “sharp scratch coming up”.

5 Likes

Don’t get why they have to warn you. It just makes you tense up.

2 Likes

I am choosing until I cant physically stand up or walk to carry on with the pain, i cant take the risk until then xxx

2 Likes

Oh dear I nearly choked laughing, thank you Jane for a much needed laugh
Love Jane

3 Likes

That would be a nice change,a voluptuous 18 year old blonde instead of a dour wizened old man/woman I think my “smile” would improve.

2 Likes

Lo Willow it always makes me giggle at those statments, the child in me asnt grown up. Xx

3 Likes

I don’t really need to drop my trousers,I go in wearing a pair of Tom Daleys budgie smugglers,it’s not very pretty but I am out fast.

2 Likes

Do you make the same request at the dentist, Ron?

3 Likes

Always Jane,I like to be unconventional.Xx

2 Likes

Ron have you ever thought of swapping the budgie smuggled for a mac . Just need to lift the back then easy access. Xxx

2 Likes