Chat and support

Morning Ron,

we are all here for you.

Sending a big hug,

Rose xx

3 Likes

Good morning.
As another of my widowed friends I speak to via e mail. Keep strong.
Virtual hugs.
Sandra

2 Likes

Thank you Rose.Xx

2 Likes

Thank you Sandra.Xx

2 Likes

Good morning Ron

We’re all here for you.
Hands at the ready

Big hugs
Liz X x

2 Likes

Good morning Ron
Hold on tight we are all here for you.
Hugs Jo xxx

3 Likes

Good morning everybody

I hope you’re all ok

My hands are here for anyone that needs them

I’m off to Church shortly so I will light a candle for you all.
I’m not super religious, I’m not even sure what I believe, but I do find it comforting

Love and hugs
Liz x x

2 Likes

Good morning everyone,
Found myself unexpectedly in The Swamp yesterday and sank to the bottom. I wasn’t the only one down there, someone grabbed my leg. Anyone else would have grabbed my hand, but not @Ron11, we all know what a chancer he is. Even my technicolour bruised shin was fair game.
Come along Ron, get a grip, my friend.
Xx

2 Likes

It was the only thing I could see through the murk and couldn’t reach your hands.

2 Likes

Thank you Liz

2 Likes

Thank you Jo.

2 Likes

Pah! That old chestnut!
Come on, I had all my diamond rings on, you must have noticed the sparkle.
Xx

3 Likes

Well ok then it was the sequinned hot pants that I was chasing,always loved a girl in hot pants especially on a motorbike.Xx

3 Likes

“Girl” might be pushing it a bit!
I have put my hotpants away for the winter. The last time I was on a motorbike I was wearing some. Daft bugger took a corner, I still have the scars. Surprised you didn’t notice when you had a hold of my leg in the swamp.
Xx

3 Likes

I did think something was strange,I didn’t think Damart did a range of hot pants until I caught sight of the label.Xx

3 Likes

Morning everyone, I fell into the swamp last night and cried myself to sleep but I woke up this morning feeling very calm so hope it lasts. Our crazy daughter is going to abseil off the Forth Road Bridge today for charity so far she has done a sky dive, white water rafting and a zip wire across the river Clyde. I hope you all have the best day possible. Sending love and hugs to you all.

5 Likes

If I remember rightly, you were not wearing your glasses. The label said Damn that Ron11, not Damart!
You are turning into Colonel Blimp.
It’s that bootlegger gin you drink, it makes your eyes funny.
Xx

3 Likes

She sounds like an ideal partner for my son! He has abseiled, bungee jumped, and all the kinds of insane things you mention.
Thankfully he never tells me until after the deed!
The last one was going down white water rapids in Thailand in a rubber inner-tube. The idea is that bar owners along the banks “hook” you in. A quick drink, and off you go again to the next bar.
I am so glad I didn’t know.
Xx

5 Likes

It’s not just the gin,it’s bloody difficult to swim in a swamp with a wooden leg,drunk and wearing budgie smugglers together with a rampant pharmacist clinging onto the needle stuck in your bum.Xx

2 Likes

That was no pharmacist, that was me.
I wasn’t rampant, I was drowning, you daft sod!
And the ‘needle’ was that rose bush you couldn’t prune last week, despite my professional tutorial. The twigs were still stuck in the back of your flares.
Xx

2 Likes